JACK78040
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 25
    ermmmm youtube can help you :)
  • killerdudeXDXD
    killerdudeXDXD
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 116
    i just learned that turrets suck and are useless upgrade your bunkers drone and missile silors then avalanche all your turrets and aa plasma sucks
  • Gudari43
    Gudari43
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 1,071
    edited 30 Jun 2017, 1:28AM
    With units like Omega Jug and Herald you'll definitely want to spread your base out.   For defending units I go with Phalanxes to counter the Jug and Seekers / hades to counter the Herald.  In the end still a flat, but hopefully you'll give your attacker some repair time to deal with . 
  • TomBrooklyn
    TomBrooklyn
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,414

Gudari43 said: For defending units I go with...Seekers / hades to counter the Herald.

Do Seekers do much versus the Herald?

• Gudari43
    Gudari43
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 1,071
    edited 30 Jun 2017, 5:12PM

Gudari43 said: For defending units I go with...Seekers / hades to counter the Herald.

Seekers will definitely hit the Herald and their health absorbs a lot of damage, but nothing I'm aware will stop a Herald from flattening your base.

I use them mostly as wishful deterrence.  If a player is looking for easy Herald flat with no damage then they may skip your base.
  • Duke Weezer
    Duke Weezer
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 10
    It just sucks because you will always be flattened haha
  • Kairento
    Kairento
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 540

i just learned that turrets suck and are useless upgrade your bunkers drone and missile silors then avalanche all your turrets and aa plasma sucks

Ahem, did you forgot about Herald? AA plasma sucks? 
    Kết quả hình ảnh cho samuel hayden doom
  • killerdudeXDXD
    killerdudeXDXD
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 116
    edited 2 Jul 2017, 10:50AM

Ahem, did you forgot about Herald? AA plasma sucks? 

yes aa plasma sucks i dont know why everyone uses them, avalanche does more damage to air than aa plasma and does more damage to ground than napalm or any other turret, and aa plasma does not even tickle the herald i have seen 18 aa plasma bases that cant destroy it
    the only thing that can be used to destroy herald is heavy turrets and hades , even the storm turret sucks against it

best set up i have seen so far is avalanches and cryos
  • Tom_G8
    Tom_G8
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 13
    there is a war commander base design facebook page
  • ghostcat
    ghostcat
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 34
    spreading the base only works if u r defending online and it gives you more time.. omega herald can target floaters.. best design is to keep the turrets upgraded to max for more health.. again in the end.. still flat... BUT you will leave a sour taste to them. lol
  • IronCorps
    IronCorps
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 1,000

Gudari43 said:

Seekers will definitely hit the Herald and their health absorbs a lot of damage, but nothing I'm aware will stop a Herald from flattening your base.

I use them mostly as wishful deterrence.  If a player is looking for easy Herald flat with no damage then they may skip your base.

Hades will tear apart the Herald. Below I used 10 Hades upgraded to level 10 and customized.

Acolytes will rip through the Juggernaut in two shots. Below I used 10 Acolytes upgraded to level 10 and customized.

• IronCorps
    IronCorps
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 1,000
    Gudari43 said:

With units like Omega Jug and Herald you'll definitely want to spread your base out.   For defending units I go with Phalanxes to counter the Jug and Seekers / hades to counter the Herald.  In the end still a flat, but hopefully you'll give your attacker some repair time to deal with . 

Also, I prefer to condense my base as much as possible. This allows my bunkers and turrets to have overlapping firing zones.