Are you stuck on Highway Zealots 70 base for Operation Nightmare: Into Chaos???

BIGGS98
BIGGS98
Potential Threat
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 29
  • killerdudeXDXD
    killerdudeXDXD
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 116
    no i am stuck on 45 highway zealots
  • BIGGS98
    BIGGS98
    Potential Threat
    Elite Titan & Furys Only! If you have enough Cyclones grouped, the buildings can be taken out the same way. Try your own combo, but the E-Titan provides good cover. Cheers!
    -BIGGS98

• killerdudeXDXD
    killerdudeXDXD
    Minor Nuisance
    how do you move the drones without the titan
  • BIGGS98
    BIGGS98
    Potential Threat
    All Titans do it, be they Standard, Elite or Omega. When a Titan targets something on the ground, the main body moves to shoot with the drones. When the Titan targets something in the air, ONLY drones move; like a halo, depending on the Titan's range.

I also use the shortcut keys to maneuver each unit. Select the group or unit individually, then on your keyboard press Shift & Any number 1,2,3 or 4 to assign the slot. from there, whichever number you press will select that group or unit. F = Fire at will, D = Defensive Post, S = Stop all movement, A = Attack Moves (a semi-RUBI that pulls all units into one spot), Z = Zoom in/out, X = Spread selected group or platoon in battle, press the SPACE BAR = clear all control of all units (dangerous key to press in battle), hold the SPACE BAR & drag mouse to quick select units or groups in position. 

Select Options to make sure shortcut keys are enabled, and explosions on normal if you don't want too many freeze outs/black outs.
  • killerdudeXDXD
    killerdudeXDXD
    Minor Nuisance
    thanks i did it but i had a long repair time