This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Patch 2.16.1 Notes

KIXEYE Swag
KIXEYE Swag
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,665
A new version of the game is now available to download for Android and iOS.
- A defending player may not “Revenge” in War Zones unless the attacker earns at least 1 star
- Some equipment has been renamed – this does not affect their stats
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements
  • Depressed Thinker
    Depressed Thinker
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 933
    CM Swag with the addition of the latest patch and both regular  equipment and unique equipment I need to ask. 

1.Do units Defending in FOB's gain the benefits of equipment you unlocked?
    2.Do units that support to defend from FOB's gain the benefits of equipment?
    3.Do units that drop from effects like the IFV gain benefits from unlocked equipment?
    4.What is the difference in the ai for units who support, tank, and dps (units target priority)
    5.Which type of weapon is effective against a type of unit (Machine Gun, Cannon, Rocket)?
    6.Do units that come from FOB's match lvl you researched from your base for yourself? What about for Allies?

Unrelated bonus question.
    7.Fob's are kinda easy to kill defense wise. Can we please have the units in the defense of fob match the ones in the base? I understand and totally fine if they don't take after variants of units to prevent the future problem of having two different vairents of one unit. And not forced to create a better version of a variant or a variant that seems less tactical and more just for progression, but units that match our lvls would be really nice and add a nice variance to it.

I am retired at the moment. I got a Xbox now. (DM for gamer tag.)

As for War Commander I will probably come back around October 2018.
    Granted if Net Neutrality gets taken down. Then forget about any free to pay/play games for me. (I have a soft spot for holidays and zombies)
  • Depressed Thinker
    Depressed Thinker
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 933

Do I have to repost on Reddit for a response or....

I am retired at the moment. I got a Xbox now. (DM for gamer tag.)

As for War Commander I will probably come back around October 2018.
    Granted if Net Neutrality gets taken down. Then forget about any free to pay/play games for me. (I have a soft spot for holidays and zombies)