Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,403

This is My Way of Doing Them
    [Highway Zealots 80s] [Power of Expert Baldur + Tactical Attack] 

[Free Repair] [Highway Zealots 80s] [Power of Jericho and Howlers]
  • BlackCovenant
    BlackCovenant
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 219
    Is there a way to see what your total is on elite war rig parts?
    since it's not available yet, i can't find where to look.
  • forsco_rock
    forsco_rock
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 197
    I too would love to know how! i may be wasting my time right now!
  • LIL-CHUCK
    LIL-CHUCK
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 15
    keep hitting it , if there is no more part on the prize box that mean's you got it all already.
  • LIL-CHUCK
    LIL-CHUCK
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 15
    Keep hitting it till there's no more part in the prize box that mean's you got it all 40 parts.
  • captainsparta
    captainsparta
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 6
    If I kill the bomb will the base be completed or is it just the Rig you have to kill?
  • serge.bigboi
    serge.bigboi
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 7,286

Perry299 said:

FFQ said:

Hello would be well have a way to see the pieces for elite :)

NO.. u need to be counting bases... 37 bases in 1 day = 40 parts .... 3 2 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 

How can you do 37 bases and not get boring from doing the same **** over and over again...lol

I have like 12/40 parts atm myself...I just aiming for 20+ parts this first boss drop.
     War Commander: LEVEL 44
    Backyard Monsters: Level 49 (Fully upgraded) - Quit
    Battle Pirates: level 40 - Quit
    Vega Conflict: level 30 - Quit
  • alexandra.roctus
    alexandra.roctus
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 206
    I  have send a report to Kixeye Max, but itwill probably takea few days, before I can tell you what they answered.
    I bet itwill  be max 100 gold, although I lost much more tryingall the time.
    And still I have no elite parts.
    IF it would have worked for me,I would have made sure I got the 40 parts.
  • Micaiah Stevens
    Micaiah Stevens
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,538
    edited 5 Jun 2017, 7:55AM
    Honestly its becoming a serious problem when the bugs in the game become our burden of proof.
    Plus the majority of players don't have access to support.  If something goes wrong in the game its the game teams fault and should be their problem to fix.   Gathering data on how many bases we kill, and at what time to apply fixes.  Wether we have our shadow ops active or not.  Every time I send a ticket, its like they want immigration level of paperwork to PROVE the bug exists and I did what the game says I did.

PLUS on top of that, we don't even know if we are getting War Rig Parts.  I can't WAIT for the day we finally can see how many parts we have and Perry has ZERO.   I know I didn't get that many, but dang.   Than its like WELL you didn't do 10-15-40 bases!
  • Hesham5756
    Hesham5756
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 8
    when the boss base is coming again
  • Kenkyona Shinobi
    Kenkyona Shinobi
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 792
    Reset one time has to go... extended timer needs to come into play...
  • Stephen2229
    Stephen2229
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 890
    edited 5 Jun 2017, 6:58PM

On Sundays as mentioned by CM Sulaco 2 in the updates thread

https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/697879
  • Certta
    Certta
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 278
    if people would read, you only get the 8000 points the first time you did shadow ops, since I bet most of us already did this phase, we wont be getting the points. only giving the points for the first go through is stupid though. doing so many bases gets so boring, we should still get the points for our time and repairs 
  • Hesham5756
    Hesham5756
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 8

Thanks a lot man. But they stated Sunday 6/4/17 only, is it going to be repeated every Sunday?
  • Stephen2229
    Stephen2229
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 890
    edited 5 Jun 2017, 9:11PM

Thanks a lot man. But they stated Sunday 6/4/17 only, is it going to be repeated every Sunday?

it always happens that way now in the last half of the shadow ops they spawn boss bases for the remaining Sundays. That date shown earlier is when Sundays start from....that date
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,697

Reset one time has to go... extended timer needs to come into play...

Wrong.. 1 attack is how they were introduced, glad they went back to it... These are Boss Bases for High levels not low or mid ........
    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 5 Jun 2017, 9:38PM

Honestly its becoming a serious problem when the bugs in the game become our burden of proof.
    Plus the majority of players don't have access to support.  If something goes wrong in the game its the game teams fault and should be their problem to fix.   Gathering data on how many bases we kill, and at what time to apply fixes.  Wether we have our shadow ops active or not.  Every time I send a ticket, its like they want immigration level of paperwork to PROVE the bug exists and I did what the game says I did.

PLUS on top of that, we don't even know if we are getting War Rig Parts.  I can't WAIT for the day we finally can see how many parts we have and Perry has ZERO.   I know I didn't get that many, but dang.   Than its like WELL you didn't do 10-15-40 bases!

Real nice of you, so let me be nice also....

1. If i have zero, i will send evidence and it will get fixed...

2. let's just say for chits and giggles it doesn't... OMG what will i do? Do 37 more bases for fkn FREEEEEEEEEE...

3. Most important... I won't come on here and cry like a ****, something certain people are pro's at doing........
    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • jcraw472
    jcraw472
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 652

llamola said:

When you get all 40 parts will it tell you have won the elite? How do you know how many parts you have?

if u didinot keep track then when u have 40 parts it wont give u any more e parts when u beat it
  • ClickinOrka
    ClickinOrka
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,977
    @BlackCovenant @forsco_rock Hey you two. Since the boss bases give 1 gold tech on completion, its the only mostly-accurate way I found to get a feel (giggity) of how close you are to completion. Add up BOTH gold tech amounts, and if it equals 45 or so your **** near, if not, at the finish line. Please consider that as you play though your ops, you may gain a gold tech from the occasional chest. So you can't rely on both gold techs equaling 40 exactly. I say if both equal 50 or less, you should have them all gathered. Finally, as it was stated above, once you hit a base and no longer get a "EPart Drop" then your done for sure! Just, adding up the gold tech should be a guideline.

Hope that helps.
    Many helpful videos are available at ClickinOrka's Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGwjNRHKwUET9jVUbgrO17Q
  • Kairento
    Kairento
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 507
    Personaly, I think this base just  really bad for our players
    Thorium bombs did notthing, too many spawn units, glitchy boss and the reward not really worth the price you pay
    Kết quả hình ảnh cho samuel hayden doom
  • max1e
    max1e
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2,329

i sent a ticket regarding not getting 8k points from the boss bases, by the time i got the replying saying they wanted video proof the bug was fixed...looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :){

FIND EVERYTHING YOU NEED AT

STATS, INFORMATION, WC HISTORY & MORE ...
  • Ryker89
    Ryker89
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 3

Where does it show how many parts you have??

If you read the Q&A part it says
     " Where can I check for the amount of War Rig Parts I have.
       A Once you own the War Rig you will be able to see how many parts you have in your Tech Center."
    JUICE
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord

Perry299 said:

FFQ said:

NO.. u need to be counting bases... 37 bases in 1 day = 40 parts .... 3 2 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 

How can you do 37 bases and not get boring from doing the same **** over and over again...lol

I have like 12/40 parts atm myself...I just aiming for 20+ parts this first boss drop.

Come on Serge you know i love doing this chit, i always enjoy when they put these out such a cake walk.... 2:18 a base 3 min repair ... will play around with them again on Sunday for chits and giggles... did one in 1:28 ....lmfao.... maybe they change them next week i think they were easier than the last ones,  we will see........
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord

Personaly, I think this base just  really bad for our players
    Thorium bombs did notthing, too many spawn units, glitchy boss and the reward not really worth the price you pay

A. You do you all you have to do is kill the Boss right?

B. So you won't be calling for Elite parts in the future right?
  • jcraw472
    jcraw472
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 652

My only complaint is it being a one hit base due to us dcing so much I lost a few but I have all my parts. Now when the thing comes out spend 100$ and you can take it to e lol

• serge.bigboi
    serge.bigboi
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 7,286

Perry299 said:

Perry299 said:

FFQ said:

Come on Serge you know i love doing this chit, i always enjoy when they put these out such a cake walk.... 2:18 a base 3 min repair ... will play around with them again on Sunday for chits and giggles... did one in 1:28 ....lmfao.... maybe they change them next week i think they were easier than the last ones,  we will see........

Well, I did some last minute bases and I have 31/40 Elite War Wig Parts atm...so, I'm hoping they don't make them BS, so I can get my 9 elite parts and be done with getting and then have some more time off the game.
     War Commander: LEVEL 44
    Backyard Monsters: Level 49 (Fully upgraded) - Quit
    Battle Pirates: level 40 - Quit
    Vega Conflict: level 30 - Quit
  • podoroud.arsenal
    podoroud.arsenal
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 16
    Dear kixeye, after you all do last week maintenance, i cant attack or doing last invasion and onslought right now. "commander we have lost connection to our satellites, we've got to invest in a new antenna". Already clear  cache and use croome, mozilla firefox, maxthron other browser but still same situation. Please fixed or guest me some suggestion. Thank you. ID : 26185757
  • kixeyeuser_1367376278184_2128_1404657635
    kixeyeuser_1367376278184_2128_1404657635
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 277
    Simple bases did all 40 parts in like a hour and half.  Use ardra with whatever else to kill the first 3 war rigs then take growler draw out the big one retreat toon wait for their toon to vanish and 12 valiants is all needed on the war rig to kill it laser fast.  less than 5 mins damage and can do each base in 1 min
  • ajbulich
    ajbulich
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 32

Perry299 said:

The Boss Base encountered a problem earlier, not crediting Shadow Ops points. A fix was applied at 8:00 AM PT today. All current bases on the World Map will credit Shadow Ops correctly, when the Shadow Ops Phase has been activated. 

i attacket over 12 base BOSS  before your fix.......... i lost over 96.000 point for shadow

my id : 436780

that's 9,600 for you..... i did 40 and was done early this morning before the patch.. that's 320,000 for me......

No, he is correct, 8000 x 12 = 960000, and 40000 x 8 is, as you said 320,000
12346»