Boss Base Discussion with information and FAQ - 4 June 2017

• Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,697
    edited 4 Jun 2017, 6:15PM

The Boss Base encountered a problem earlier, not crediting Shadow Ops points. A fix was applied at 8:00 AM PT today. All current bases on the World Map will credit Shadow Ops correctly, when the Shadow Ops Phase has been activated. 

i attacket over 12 base BOSS  before your fix.......... i lost over 96.000 point for shadow

my id : 436780

that's 9,600 for you..... i did 40 and was done early this morning before the patch.. that's 320,000 for me......
    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Steel123
    Steel123
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 518
    edited 4 Jun 2017, 6:46PM
    Q Where can I check for the amount of War Rig Parts I have.
    A Once you own the War Rig you will be able to see how many parts you have in your Tech Center.

this is bs as we don't have the War Rig yet so now there is no way of knowing how many Elite Parts we have!!

With all the glitches, I wouldn't mind seeing how many as errors do happen.

• ant1985
    ant1985
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 204
    i dnt get the 8k points when i complete these bases loosing out on tech here
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord

Steel123 said:

Q Where can I check for the amount of War Rig Parts I have.
    A Once you own the War Rig you will be able to see how many parts you have in your Tech Center.

this is bs as we don't have the War Rig yet so now there is no way of knowing how many Elite Parts we have!!

With all the glitches, I wouldn't mind seeing how many as errors do happen.

this is the 3rd time they have done it this way.... count your bases... 37 in 1 day is 40 parts... when u have your 40 you will not get parts anymore in chest
    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Max Pain
    Max Pain
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 366
    it is so easy base guys , and it is your big chance to get all 40 parts today before kix change the base , i got all of them with one platoon 3 howlers , ardra , 2 phalanx , and kill the boss using valiant with fury and pandora , and it is free repair at all every base i attack , and no need for any kind of skill here or using heavy units , it is all tactical in 2 min and it is done , so do not lose the chance , and u will know that u got all 40 parts when u do not win any parts from the base .

this is my way of doing it .

COLONEL MAX
    WC Lvl : 45

FOUNDER OF WC TECH PAGE 

FOLLOW US :    WC TECH    On  FCB

• Steel123
    Steel123
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 518
    Thanks Mate, i will go until i can't keep eyes open as videos posted here, kixeye bound to change layout

• Max Pain
    Max Pain
    Skilled Warrior

Steel123 said:

Thanks Mate, i will go until i can't keep eyes open as videos posted here, kixeye bound to change layout

it is all 37 base u need X 2 min , which mean 74 min less than hour and half to get them all , not that much time or hard , as it is all normal units and available with all players , no need to go throw ways which take 5 min or more 
    COLONEL MAX

FOUNDER OF WC TECH PAGE 

• Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 4 Jun 2017, 7:25PM

Max Pain said:

it is so easy base guys , and it is your big chance to get all 40 parts today before kix change the base , i got all of them with one platoon 3 howlers , ardra , 2 phalanx , and kill the boss using valiant with fury and pandora , and it is free repair at all every base i attack , and no need for any kind of skill here or using heavy units , it is all tactical in 2 min and it is done , so do not lose the chance , and u will know that u got all 40 parts when u do not win any parts from the base .

this is my way of doing it .

did mine this morning... really easy boss base again ... haha fat boy go down in 10 seconds 

• RVC DAN
    RVC DAN
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 608

Perry299 said:

The Boss Base encountered a problem earlier, not crediting Shadow Ops points. A fix was applied at 8:00 AM PT today. All current bases on the World Map will credit Shadow Ops correctly, when the Shadow Ops Phase has been activated. 

i attacket over 12 base BOSS  before your fix.......... i lost over 96.000 point for shadow

my id : 436780

that's 9,600 for you..... i did 40 and was done early this morning before the patch.. that's 320,000 for me......

:expressionless:
    TAO--DAN
  • alexandra.roctus
    alexandra.roctus
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 206
    I only get a base with men and tanks.
    I killed them all, but still no rigs ......
  • alexandra.roctus
    alexandra.roctus
    Minor Nuisance
    And no parts ofcourse, I am always that lucky.
    Kixeye always manages to screw my events and other special things.

• FFQ
    FFQ
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 141
    Hello would be well have a way to see the pieces for elite :)
  • FFQ
    FFQ
    Minor Nuisance
    Hello would be well have a way to see the pieces for elite
  • Max Pain
    Max Pain
    Skilled Warrior

And no parts ofcourse, I am always that lucky.
    Kixeye always manages to screw my events and other special things.

U need to send report to kix and they will check your attack log and send u all u did and all info about how many bases u did and how many parts u got , that problem happend early and they fixed it , so u can try now and see if it fixed or still not , and remember to send the report .
    COLONEL MAX

FOUNDER OF WC TECH PAGE 

• Stephen2229
    Stephen2229
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 890
    edited 4 Jun 2017, 9:01PM
    I know my posting will no doubt be removed but here is Kixeye's response and their counter response after sent them a screenshot of CM Sulaco 2's posting earlier in THIS thread. Why am I doing this because I couldn't believe what I read from them, as they blatantly try to deny anything wrong happened earlier today. I am furious about this like others here as we lost a lot of potential Shadow points & all the healing time I incurred from it too, as I sent in a ticket before CM Sulaco 2 posted earlier in this thread.

Dwayne Blanco (War Commander)

Jun 4, 11:17 AM PDT

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for writing in. I am sorry to know about the confusion caused with Shadow Op bases and Elite War Rig Boss bases. I'll be happy to clear your confusion.

Well, I would like to inform you that on defeating the Elite War Rig bases a player will receive Elite War rig parts in the order of 3x, 2x, 1x, 1x, 1x...etc, along with 8000 Shadow Op points and 1 x War rig part(only when the player activates the Shadow Ops and directly attacks the Elite War rig base).

If you believe that you are not getting Shadow Ops points even after activating Shadow Ops for attacking Highway Zealots 80 Bases, this is one of those situations where I'm going to need to see the error in action.

(http://www.screencast-o-matic.com) is an easy to use tool for making videos. Please upload videos to Youtube, make public and send me a link.

I want to make sure I give your issue the full attention it requires so that I can provide you all the accurate information that I can. Once I have this information, I will be more than happy to continue assisting you.

Thank you,
    KIXEYE Customer Support

THE NEXT RESPONSE FROM THEM

Timmy Frable (War Commander)

Jun 4, 1:38 PM PDT

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for writing back!

First, there has been no issue with the Boss Bases in paying out the points. These Bases were awarding the points as intended. Further, you will not receive any points from the Boss Bases for the repeats of the Shadow Ops if you have not activated. Points do not roll over into repeats. The points will be added to your Shadow Ops progress if you have not completed the 5th Phase or if you are repeating shadow ops. Players will only receive the maximum amount of points earnable through each playthrough. Extra points will be lost. I hope this clarifies your concern.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know, we are certainly happy to assist you.

Good luck on the Battlefield, Commander!

Thank you,
    KIXEYE Customer Support

• Max Pain
    Max Pain
    Skilled Warrior

I know my posting will no doubt be removed but here is Kixeye's response and their counter response after sent them a screenshot of CM Sulaco 2's posting earlier in THIS thread. Why am I doing this because I couldn't believe what I read from them, as they blatantly try to deny anything wrong happened earlier today. I am furious about this like others here as we lost a lot of potential Shadow points & all the healing time I incurred from it too, as I sent in a ticket before CM Sulaco 2 posted earlier in this thread.

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for writing in. I am sorry to know about the confusion caused with Shadow Op bases and Elite War Rig Boss bases. I'll be happy to clear your confusion.

Well, I would like to inform you that on defeating the Elite War Rig bases a player will receive Elite War rig parts in the order of 3x, 2x, 1x, 1x, 1x...etc, along with 8000 Shadow Op points and 1 x War rig part(only when the player activates the Shadow Ops and directly attacks the Elite War rig base).

If you believe that you are not getting Shadow Ops points even after activating Shadow Ops for attacking Highway Zealots 80 Bases, this is one of those situations where I'm going to need to see the error in action.

(http://www.screencast-o-matic.com) is an easy to use tool for making videos. Please upload videos to Youtube, make public and send me a link.

I want to make sure I give your issue the full attention it requires so that I can provide you all the accurate information that I can. Once I have this information, I will be more than happy to continue assisting you.

Thank you,
    KIXEYE Customer Support

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for writing back!

First, there has been no issue with the Boss Bases in paying out the points. These Bases were awarding the points as intended. Further, you will not receive any points from the Boss Bases for the repeats of the Shadow Ops if you have not activated. Points do not roll over into repeats. The points will be added to your Shadow Ops progress if you have not completed the 5th Phase or if you are repeating shadow ops. Players will only receive the maximum amount of points earnable through each playthrough. Extra points will be lost. I hope this clarifies your concern.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know, we are certainly happy to assist you.

Thank you,
    KIXEYE Customer Support

any way , why u need points at all , all u need is parts and golden and silver techs , i got the same problem in the first 15 bases , but i do not care about repeat the shadow , even if u need parts of the main unit , u still have chance to get them after fix 
    COLONEL MAX

FOUNDER OF WC TECH PAGE 

• alexandra.roctus
    alexandra.roctus
    Minor Nuisance
    Kixeye never compensates anything.
    they always say it is your computer or whatever.
    I even bought a new one, so they can't use that excuse anymore.

• alexandra.roctus
    alexandra.roctus
    Minor Nuisance
    I don't know how to post a picture, or else I could show you my last attack.
    I for got to screenshot the one I killed all but still no rig showing up.

• Stephen2229
    Stephen2229
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 890
    edited 4 Jun 2017, 9:38PM

Max Pain said:

Hi Stephen,

Thank you,
    KIXEYE Customer Support

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for writing back!

Thank you,
    KIXEYE Customer Support

any way , why u need points at all , all u need is parts and golden and silver techs , i got the same problem in the first 15 bases , but i do not care about repeat the shadow , even if u need parts of the main unit , u still have chance to get them after fix 

It's the principal of it even with a screenshot of CM Sulaco 2's posting in this thread they still blatantly deny the fact there was a problem with 8k payouts earlier today. So, if they are willing to do that with evidence in front of them just think what they are doing as a whole, as to refuse outright compensate players or even acknowledge a problem even ever existed!

Kixeye support has gone downhill in massive way in the last few months in their refusal to follow good customer service, as they don't want to compensate anyone even with evidence.
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord

Hi Stephen,

Thank you,
    KIXEYE Customer Support

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for writing back!

Thank you,
    KIXEYE Customer Support

I did 40 bases before the patch at 10 am central, i was done already.. that's 320,000 points.. do i need points? NO Because all the chests were 3 prizes and 1 gold in each... so i have 16 and 24 on gold valiant tech... not gonna need even that many only have 8 valiant.......Max Pain said:

Hi Stephen,

Thank you,
    KIXEYE Customer Support

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for writing back!

Thank you,
    KIXEYE Customer Support

• Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord

FFQ said:

Hello would be well have a way to see the pieces for elite :)

NO.. u need to be counting bases... 37 bases in 1 day = 40 parts .... 3 2 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 
  • Marcelo_A58
    Marcelo_A58
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 382
    A new thing deployed by kixnuts on live game that don't works. Please tell me something new...
  • Rob de R
    Rob de R
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,259
    i have sent a ticket as i didn`t receive the ops points after completing 2 bases...
    just a while ago i noticed they are rewarding the points as they should
    But support asked me to make video of the not rewarding while forum was filled with complaints....
    so why i get answer as they don`t know nothing, while many tickets are sent i gues and the issue is corrected?

You thought the imaginary wasn`t possible?
    You thought Scrooge was bad? 
    think again 
    lvl 46 now (april 2018)... lets bet .. how many years to 47? 
  • FFQ
    FFQ
    Minor Nuisance
    It would be nice to see the part :)
  • ClickinOrka
    ClickinOrka
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,977

nyekkes said:

OTitan, OSandstorm and 6-8 Valliants is what Ive used twice now.

interesting i used ott oss 4valiants all died in a half minute....

For Max1e and Nyekkes: (and anyone else)

And no you don't need Ardra or Juggy. Can use Buldar, Dante, Doran, Jericho. Go in just close enough to bait the ERig, retreat plat(s) and when it turns around and all of its escorts despawn, then whomp it by air. I do recommend taking out them AA archer missile units though. They savage your air to hell. Observe!

Many helpful videos are available at ClickinOrka's Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGwjNRHKwUET9jVUbgrO17Q
  • ClickinOrka
    ClickinOrka
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,977
    You need to do neither Perry. You can get a rough estimate of how many bases you've done by paying attention to the GOLD tech in your WORKSHOP under the VALLIANT chopper. As boss bases will award 1 gold tech, you can get a rough feel of how close your getting to 40 parts by adding up your count of the two gold tech choices. Since the bases now pay out 8000 points, keep your OPS active for more tech. But this may give you more gold tech, you may have to eyeball a count of 45-50 gold tech between the two in order to estimate your "finish line".
    Many helpful videos are available at ClickinOrka's Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGwjNRHKwUET9jVUbgrO17Q
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord

You need to do neither Perry. You can get a rough estimate of how many bases you've done by paying attention to the GOLD tech in your WORKSHOP under the VALLIANT chopper. As boss bases will award 1 gold tech, you can get a rough feel of how close your getting to 40 parts by adding up your count of the two gold tech choices. Since the bases now pay out 8000 points, keep your OPS active for more tech. But this may give you more gold tech, you may have to eyeball a count of 45-50 gold tech between the two in order to estimate your "finish line".

I always count, but in this situation i knew that i didn't have any gold tech to start only silver  .. so my count of 40 bases was accurate .. 16/24 on gold tech... as well as doing base #38 gave me no elite part...... i always do these elite bases 1 day, don't need the "adjustments" the weeks after the initial spawn......
  • xxxTwistedMetalxxx
    xxxTwistedMetalxxx
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 356
    Hahaha, how stupid of me not activating shadow ops when doing these boss bases. Maybe because it doesn't award parts for the war rig why I dont........but still......how stupid of me, lol
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord

nyekkes said:

OTitan, OSandstorm and 6-8 Valliants is what Ive used twice now.

interesting i used ott oss 4valiants all died in a half minute....

For Max1e and Nyekkes: (and anyone else)

And no you don't need Ardra or Juggy. Can use Buldar, Dante, Doran, Jericho. Go in just close enough to bait the ERig, retreat plat(s) and when it turns around and all of its escorts despawn, then whomp it by air. I do recommend taking out them AA archer missile units though. They savage your air to hell. Observe!

that's why i don't use air, only Otitan to get the fat boy out the back, once he comes forward... retreat.. deploy Shredder ...he dead in 10 seconds .. you've been GOLDIED
  • llamola
    llamola
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 132
    When you get all 40 parts will it tell you have won the elite? How do you know how many parts you have?