This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Pvp strikes

kenneth martin
kenneth martin
Greenhorn
Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 5

I have told support team I don't know how many times that I haveing problems I have attacked 3 different bases and I got no reward and they cheated me out of my redeploy tokens so I wasn't able to win nothing from last event cause of it iam getting tired of the bull crap oil is to high and iam getting screwed on game so I want something unlocked like the sniper for all the trouble yall have caused me I love the game but just like I quit playing warcommander I will quit playing warcommander rouge assult also and I want my oil back for the 3 platoons I just lost for nothing something needs to be done asap

• kenneth martin
    kenneth martin
    Greenhorn

Yall need to build rouge for us that has oil so we can destroy for oil u know

• kenneth martin
    kenneth martin
    Greenhorn

Ya to who ever it may concern iam sick of this Dam game cheating me everytime I do a pvp strike and win I get nothing and that's bull **** I should at least get something and if I don't I will never play none of yalls f games again so screw it

• Funken_A
    Funken_A
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 109
    another satisfied customer
    Oil I need oil.. Oil to play Oil to justify playing Oil just oil