This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Patch 2.15 Announcement

CM Sulaco 2
CM Sulaco 2
KIXEYE Community Manager
Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 11,336
A server update has just been applied that will be available for download shortly afterward - Android first and iOS will soon follow. The highlights of these updates include:

• Matchmaking Improvements: scaling rewards.  Players will earn/steal more resources by successfully destroying another player’s base that is a higher Command Center.  Conversely, players that destroy bases of players below their Command Center level will earn/steal less resources. The larger the difference in Command Center level, the greater the variable in the percentage of resources that changes ownership.
  • Corrected an issue that would rarely cause units to be invisible
  • Variant Units (unlocked in event)
  • Updated campaign rewards
  • Various bug fixes and performance improvements
  • Yourakk
    Yourakk
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 85

Dear Kixeye

This update absolutely did not improve the matchmaking system, I tested it for 3 hours at this time.
    It still horrible to find doable bases. It only suggests me players with 5 to 17 levels more than me, it is unfair. I may manage to destroy these bases but I use a lot more oil than the other players.

Where is the balance mentioned in the last WC:RA podscast ?

• blaazzee
    blaazzee
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 9

You guys are ridiculous. I'm level 53, I have CC7 with all my def. platforms at max 6. I go to engage in PVP and ALL my opponents are level 60-64. They have CC8 with all their defence platforms at level8. What's going on here ? Then I can go to the world map, and find someone at level 49. What the hell how is that balancing ?! Why make PVP tougher ? I'm also getting attacked all by levels 60's with pretty much maxed out armies. How can I attack or defend them ? I've spent over $500 on this game and ever since you guys changed this update I've been slowly quitting and not investing ANYMORE money. Really hope you guys change what you messed up. So I can find opponents under level 60 with CC7's like me .. but no instead you guys go and drop another event thinking your going to make money, well I'm not giving you guys ****. Oh thanks for the Strikes event I can't even participate because all of my opponents are level 60Plus and I run out've time to destroy them. I have level 8 Snipers, imagine the money I spent .. I can't even dominate in this gam after spending X amount of money. You guys suck. Change this soon or you'll see less money coming in, less players, les players putting in as many hours, and I'll be gone to with a couple of others I know. GET ON IT !! Listen to your players and stop lying and being greedy !!! Bring us back a proper PVP balancing system !!!

• blaazzee
    blaazzee
    Greenhorn

I can't even save up my resources for any big purchase, I keep losing all my metal and thorium from players at level 60 against my CC7. I'm sorry to say but you guys dnt seem intellectually intelligent at **** all

• blaazzee
    blaazzee
    Greenhorn

You guys are actually very ****, I've been participating in the strike event for hours and didn't get 1 and can't find an opponent. WHAT THE **** ARE YOU GUYS DOING OVER THERE ????!???

• Diamant2017
    Diamant2017
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 2

Dear Developers,

You should really think about your development because of this is not correct created. You ask why?

1. in pvp most of players with whom I spoke (me too) get a) mostly 1 to 3 enemies - doesnˋt matter how often they click next. System show only the same players.
    2. I get since yesterday 3 to 5 attackes in 10 minutes but can do in the same time only
  • Diamant2017
    Diamant2017
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 2

... max 2 attackes. Therefore I lost in 7 hours more than one million metall and 14000 torium in reality

1. I was attacked 3+ times by the same players inside a range of 14 minutes - how could this be? How can this player find me in pvp 3 times in 14 minutes?

In all of these context - at the moment the game is real **** and frustrating.

• Lincolnca
    Lincolnca
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 4

Totally agree with all above comment. This PvP matching was a idiot idea.
    Let me point out one important thing that matters to you: There are paying players and free players. All paying players will get higher infamy at his level because of his investment. Even so it still can not match higher level players, and if it's doable, not worth the time and oil.
    Lesson to your players, make the paying players happy and satisfied! I'm ready to quit if this bullshit wasn't correct soon enough.

• Medicivich
    Medicivich
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 10

Are you going to prevent players with a cc 2 levels higher from attacking someone in pvp? My level 17 account has been attack well over a dozen times by level 30+ players including a level 38.

• Yourakk
    Yourakk
    Potential Threat

I updated my game to the new version and PvP matchmaking still unfair, it still suggests me player bases with 5 to 12 levels more than me. It is may be more challenging but it is unfair for the lower level that will spend more oil to repair his platoon.
    Oh ! ...and the terrain texture is ugly now, there is also a problem at this level.

This patch does absolutely not improve the game.

As always, this game has a huge potential but if the devs continue to ignore their players feedbacks it will still an unfair and frustrating game.

• Yourakk
    Yourakk
    Potential Threat

Spending 15 minutes to find a base doable for my level and not a single one, not fun as before.

• Medicivich
    Medicivich
    Greenhorn

Things are worse than before the patch. Still getting hit by ccs two level above me. Kixeye, I used to spend money on this game until the May 1 downgrade. There is NO way on earth I am spending a penny on a game where the is no chance to advance and that is the case. If you want to fix this situation revert your matchmaking to pre-May 1. If there is an issue at higher levels create more of your New Commander accounts that have resources available to be taken from them.

• Medicivich
    Medicivich
    Greenhorn

Command Centers 2 levels above mine are still taking 10% of my resourcesThis is not a fix. If the game is fair and fun then I am happy to spend money to support a freeium game. Right now this game is neither fair nor fun.

• blaazzee
    blaazzee
    Greenhorn

This game is **** now. You guys are **** stupid, instead of fixing this stupid update balancing,that u guys ruined the game with, they're putting out a new event !! **** absurd !!! You guys are a bunch of **** hacks !!! More than half the players are complaining about PVP and you guys are being greedy nerdy stupid **** and putting out an event hoping to make more money !!!! I'm not dropping a single **** CENT until our demands are met !! Gave you guys close to $1000. Now your getting **** all for your stupid decisions. Getting attacked left right and centre by people with Maxed out **** and I'm level 53 CC7 man you guys are actually legitamently officially **** STUPID !!! **** **** GAME IM QUITTING SOON ! I used to play all day now I log in play for an hour and then I go play a different game for how **** this one has become. Greedy **** you guys are man. Greeedy as **** ****, every 2 seconds there's a payment deal on my screen Man U guys r broke or what ?!?

• blaazzee
    blaazzee
    Greenhorn

If I could I'd file a lawsuit on how stupid and greedy you guys are taking my money, and then making the game ****.

• blaazzee
    blaazzee
    Greenhorn

Fix the update you piece's of **** !!!!!!!

• blaazzee
    blaazzee
    Greenhorn

I used to look forward to coming home to play this game and kicking my feet up !! Now I'd rather watch movies all night. I've already asked for a reimbursement of my money cause I'm planning on deleting this game as it's completely **** **** now and I can't have fun within the game anymore. If they say no I'm calling my lawyer and we'll figure out some kind of lawsuit whether it's with the e-mails or support whatever. I'll figure something out if they don't want to give my money back. You can have back your **** snipers that make people 15 levels more than me attack me all day, to the point where my resources are all going to ****.

• dutch_lionidas
    dutch_lionidas
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 4

Hi support. CAn you please lower the diffuculty of the el cucay is now almost impossoable to defeat in two deployment and there is a 2500 coin max ! And also i wanna use my guardians but i dont wanna level up because i like to stay this level and upgrade my weoponary first i bought the guardians but i cant use them ! I need a level 4 platform can you please make a patch for this that the guardians also can be used in the level 3 chopper platform that would be very greatfull

Greetings

• Bunny Fluff
    Bunny Fluff
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 17

I completely agree with the sentiments of your players. KIXEYE staff, why is it taking so long to recognize this most CRUCIAL element of the whole game right now? Impossible.... yes you heard right.... ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE to store large amounts of metal, and even more so thorium. I mean, even if you have a safe haven in the war zone, and you are MINING resources, even then........ it is IMPOSSIBLE to store when you are continuously hit by players who are in some peoples cases 20, yes 20 levels above their own. How many times does this HUGE fatal error need to be pointed out before someone in charge of gameplay decision making ACTUALLY does something about it? WOW!!!
    Was there a problem with the +3/-3 system? Because that seemed to work great. If it wasn't working for one reason or another, just cut back on this ENORMOUSLY UNFAIR player gap that you have now created. And do it with the quickness. Most of my alliance (including our General) have gone inactive looking at other games to invest money in.

• banshee77
    banshee77
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 5

Post a review in the App Store or google play the ratings have taken a dive since the May 2 update. Fix the f'ing match making

• Medicivich
    Medicivich
    Greenhorn

Game seems better now since patch. I'm not being destroyed left and right and I am able to hit higher bases with more metal.

• Bunny Fluff
    Bunny Fluff
    Greenhorn

Game does seem somewhat improved. However, I STILL struggle trying to store large quantities of resources (mostly struggle holding thorium). Because of the improvements made to matchmaking, I'm now loosing less materials whenever I'm hit by these insanely high lvl players, which seems all good and everything.... However, I now appear to be getting attacked MORE TIMES PER DAY, resulting in a very similar predicament as prior to these latest improvements. I STILL CANT STORE LARGE QUANTITIES OF RESOURCES!!!! Perhaps your staff can do 1 of 2 things: 1). Further alter the percentages of resources that can be taken. or 2). Reduce the huge unfair player gap that STILL exsists. Personally I like option 2 better. I bet most of your fan base would agree with that option as well.

• Funken_A
    Funken_A
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 109
    AI is horrible.. I can't place troops where I want them much of the time. Tanks always take off and leave my infantry exposed. mortar-men almost always choose the route that exposes them to fire.

AND the game in general seems to be all about these vehicles but the cost in oil is ridiculous and the wait to reload is a turn off so I don't' use them.

All my efforts to preserve oil are gone because of the AI now and the direction of the game.

Oil I need oil.. Oil to play Oil to justify playing Oil just oil
  • Bunny Fluff
    Bunny Fluff
    Greenhorn

Here is yet another EXTREMELY horrid example of the completely mismatched matchmaking that STILL exsists today. Not sure how to post an image on here, but one of my teammates was just slaughtered this morning by a lvl51 and he's a lvl28. That's 23 lvls difference. The worst I have ever heard of.

How are we supposed to progress? This absolutely rediculous.

Another player on my team has been intentionally loosing so that he can be matched more appropriately to his level.

KIXEYE, is THIS the kind of game you have intended for us? One that rewards us to loose?????

When is the rediculous player gap going to end? Please tone it down a little.

• blaazzee
    blaazzee
    Greenhorn

I can't find more than 2 reasonable opponents in 4 hours in PVP. Most opponents have all def Towers at 8. All mine ar 6 ? What's going on how long is it going to take for kixeye to fix this update ? You have more than enough comments here. All the high levels aren't complaining cause now they get to attack people 20 levels under them. Ridiculous I can't even participate in the strike event. WHEN WILL KIXEYE FIX THIS ISSUE THEY CAUSES ?!???