This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

XP Cap Adjustment

Haim95 - DA
Haim95 - DA
Greenhorn
Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 2

I appreciate many of the balancing changes that you have made to troops in this game. It has made the battle experience more interesting. However, many of us find ourselves up against an xp cap that prevents us from leveling up a variety of troops to functional levels because we were already near the cap before all the changes. I would like to diversify my platoons but don't have the xp room to upgrade troops to functional levels and remain in the same zone with my alliance. Please consider raising the XP cap especially for lvl 47. This would also encourage players to level up the units that are designed for their level rather than just ignoring them to jump to the next level to get more advanced units that make the previous ones obsolete. Thanks for your consideration.

• SuperAlien
    SuperAlien
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 54

Or you could just level up...

• Funken_A
    Funken_A
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 109
    Yeah I think your supposed to lvl up and not sand bag to an extreme...    If you are getting stronger then you can't stay at the same lvl, that's a video gaming rule 101
    Oil I need oil.. Oil to play Oil to justify playing Oil just oil
  • Haim95 - DA
    Haim95 - DA
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 2

Not a matter of sandbagging. What's the point in giving us a variety of troops but not enough xp to level them up to a usable level. They told us to plan xp use carefully and we did. Then they proceed to drastically change the game multiple times leaving us with a lot of wasted xp for units that are basically useless now. Smart players level up together with their alliances when they are sufficiently prepared for the next level. The new pvp matching has effectively leveled everyone up at least one zone without giving additional xp to be able to adjust to the changes adequately.

• Funken_A
    Funken_A
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 109

Not a matter of sandbagging. What's the point in giving us a variety of troops but not enough xp to level them up to a usable level. They told us to plan xp use carefully and we did. Then they proceed to drastically change the game multiple times leaving us with a lot of wasted xp for units that are basically useless now. Smart players level up together with their alliances when they are sufficiently prepared for the next level. The new pvp matching has effectively leveled everyone up at least one zone without giving additional xp to be able to adjust to the changes adequately.

Well that i understand some... But the bottom line is having powerful troops should move you upwards IMO. If you are allowed to have high troops at lower lvls then the game is unbalanced...

However welcome to freemium sandbox games.. They will move the goal posts every few months because there is just enough suckers who can't stand not being on top all the time and will fork out $1000's to maintain.  We are, in their eyes, baggage even if we spend a few bucks here and there we are not their target audience..  They offer new stuff and switch stuff around to force out those who don't pay to pay and to keep the whales spending....

Oil I need oil.. Oil to play Oil to justify playing Oil just oil