This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

resonance vs batter 3 on prides wich one is better

pedrokatsunami3000
pedrokatsunami3000
Greenhorn
Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 9
this is the plan for my ultimate base hitting fleet but i dont know witch one is better resonance vs battery on prides keep in mind that my battery is r7
  • GrumpyReign
    GrumpyReign
    Master Tactician
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 2,360
    battery. the prideful effect is resonance activating but only works on the individual boats and by its very nature only when they're out of range of resonance.
    I can feel you judging me. That's palpable. But, hey, I never said I was the hero of this story.
  • The Qing
    The Qing
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 1,897

On an unrelated note, you really should focus on radioactive deflection, your prides can easily be shut down by a single vanquisher. Missile deflection can be gained instead by putting more prides in the fleet.

Omae wa mou shindeiru.
  • pedrokatsunami3000
    pedrokatsunami3000
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 9
    i see thx for the tip...but what about those peeps that likes to put liberators as defence......should i put just one missiles deflection armour instead just in case