This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Requested improvements

Adam Macomber
Adam Macomber
Greenhorn
Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 8

It would be nice if we could share a battle replay with friends in the game. Especially after a good battle or thwarting an incursion.

• Adam Macomber
    Adam Macomber
    Greenhorn

Another improvement would be mining spots for oil on strike days. But only make a few so people have to fight over them, but being able to squeeze out a little more oil so we can do more than two PVPs in a 24 hour period would be great.

• Funken_A
    Funken_A
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 109
    How about just open the **** oil flood gates... or open oil mining spots 24/7.. Are there even oil mining spots in Rogue Assault I've never seen one

Oil I need oil.. Oil to play Oil to justify playing Oil just oil
  • Adam Macomber
    Adam Macomber
    Greenhorn

There are not, that's why I'm suggesting them.

• Adam Macomber
    Adam Macomber
    Greenhorn

Another request for the development team, please please please please bring back the ability to use tokens on strongholds. You made them harder so it's nearly impossible to clear in one pass and you made them suck all your oil. I bet if you check the stats, no one is attacking them anymore and no one is getting the critical needed to upgrade. I know that probably helps drive crate sales, but for those of us who actually like to play the game it makes sense. You use some oil on the outposts to gather tokens then move up to the strongholds and use the tokens there. As it is, we can either only attack outposts, the easy ones for a couple hours, or we can do one to two strongholds or one to three PVP, then we have to check out for a day until the oil builds back up again.

• Adam Macomber
    Adam Macomber
    Greenhorn

Ok 2 more suggestions...

1st- allow us to exchange tokens for oil. 1 for 1. 1000 tokens gets us 1000 oil....but raise the max token storage to at least 3500 (5000 would be best).

• Adam Macomber
    Adam Macomber
    Greenhorn

2nd- time to take this game to the next level. Create a mentor option. Here is how it works:
    New (or new-ish) player can invite another player to be their mentor. Only one mentor at a time. The mentor is another player and the alliance can make it an option if you can invite a mentor from another alliance or not. Once the mentor has accepted the request they can choose to go into screen sharing mode. This mode should include voice chat as an option so they can communicate to each other easily. The mentor cannot control anything for the new-ish player in this mode, but they can see the new players screen and guide them by voice what to do. Also, the mentor should be able to touch the screen and a pointer show up, so the mentor can help direct such things as "place a turret in this area", or "you should upgrade this building here so you can unlock new troops" or on the map "place your base in this area and place a fob in this hexagon". They should also be able to help in battles, or at least watching replays, to point to an insertion area and tell the newly "insert your tanks here and turn off AI, then place your snipers behind the tanks, right here...now wait".

Tell me that wouldn't be an awesome way for veteran players to help groom team mates and for players to learn from one another? Right?

• dhesso1
    dhesso1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 1

It would be good to have ability to protect money. Maybe when players are attacking your base all they are able to take from you is the money from your current production facilities. Instead of drawing down the money in your vaults. This makes it very hard to level up without spending real money on the game.