CANNOT LOG IN

DOBBA PHOENIX
DOBBA PHOENIX
WC Mod
Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 701
Anyone Else Having Trouble Logging In? 

I am a KIXEYE Moderator but NOT a KIXEYE Employee. I am
simply a player just like everyone of you all. Please keep your comments
constructive, on point, and without violating the TOS or rules of the forums.

For a list of some of the things not tolerated on this post,
please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465

To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• trist tan
    trist tan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 1

Same here

• Napster48
    Napster48
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 86
    Its like this for me now for most of the time ...hate it nothing i can do abt it 
  • onekamal
    onekamal
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 1
    hello kixeye team...i have a problem here...i cannot log in to my other account...its say invalid password...fyi,i only play in kixeye site...and i dont remember my email....i dont know why i cannot log in...hope your side can help me...
  • DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 701
    onekamal said:
    hello kixeye team...i have a problem here...i cannot log in to my other account...its say invalid password...fyi,i only play in kixeye site...and i dont remember my email....i dont know why i cannot log in...hope your side can help me...
    Are you able to send in a customer support ticket?

I am a KIXEYE Moderator but NOT a KIXEYE Employee. I am
    simply a player just like everyone of you all. Please keep your comments
    constructive, on point, and without violating the TOS or rules of the forums.

For a list of some of the things not tolerated on this post,
    please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465

To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 4,254
    onekamal said:
    If you are currently using the same email as you used when starting the account on Kixeye, you can log out of Kixeye, Click forgot password and it will send you a link to your last known email in the system.   If you do not have access to that email address, you will need to contact support through old fashion snail mail. 

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (Skype)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment