This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Game Chat Problems

William Hogue
William Hogue
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 5

I'm sure this has been posted before but I can't seem to find it.

Can someone look at the in game chat?  It is very problematic.  The global chat seems to work ok but I constantly have problems with team and private chats. While using the alliance chat or team chat I constantly get kicked back to the war zone chat screen or global chat.  The private chat locks up my phone every time it is used.  I have to wait 20-30 seconds or longer before I can scroll through the list.  Then it takes another wait after clicking on someone's name.  If I'm lucky I don't get kicked out and get to type the message.  Deleting messages also causes a delay.  Everyone on my team is experiencing the same problems and I have heard complaints from other teams.  I sent in a support ticket weeks ago with no response.

Is the war zone chat causing the problem with so many messages about who is attacking?  Is it even needed?

Could you add a option to turn off global and war zone chat to possibly help with the lag?

• gonezoe
    gonezoe
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 3

What helped me was to delete old messages that I no longer use to interact with player. That worked for a little whileNow we use Line App to communicate.