(((This post will be regularly updated depending on my work efficiency and momentum for that day)))
Hello and welcome, Rebels.
Coming is an unofficial fangame, singleplayer adaptation by me of VEGA Conflict, with different mechanics, new factions, a complete rework of battling, equipment and a new story.
Disclaimer: This is in no way a method of profit or revenue in any way. It is but a fan made game using many of the resources of art and concepts provided by VEGA Conflict and their developers, team and Kixeye.
Here is a quick summary of some of the new features available in VS/BEGA:
- Iron Star Company (ISC) is now divided into four divisions.
- All factions are now divided into Divisions rather than factions, and are now equivalent to eachother. For example, VEGA Federation hulls now are as good as XENO hulls depending on the situation.
- Battles are turn based. To make up for this, dodging is calculated with a new base Evasion stat, and each weapon has an accuracy.
- Ships permanently disappear when destroyed.
- Both VEGA and ISC are factions that have reputation values, allowing you to gain benefits from being on one or the others side. There are no benefits from having a bad reputation with both, aside from challenging yourself.
- Upgrading Fleet Bay now increases ships allowed in a fleet rather than increasing mass
- You can have multiple Carriers in a fleet, but in turn Carriers are much more support and less DPS oriented.
- Ore is now a universal currency (for now).
- Shields no longer have resistances to I types of weapons. In turn, in order to make up for lack of said resistance, Resistors and resistance armor make more of an impact and are more available throughout the game.
- Shields also no longer recharge at the end of a battle (may be subject to change). It makes rechargable shields more usable.
- A new ship class named the Freighter, and a Ship X in each faction.
- Maneuvers are now an action in battle. Frigates and Cutters should be able to take the most advantage of these set of skills.
Here is a sneak peak of some content I have brewed up so far: