This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Storage full

Michael_B5837
Michael_B5837
Greenhorn
Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 1

I am trying to collect my rewards from destroying bases (50). But the collect button is red and says Storage Full. How is this corrected?

• FireCorp
    FireCorp
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 63
    You should really open a support ticket so that Customer Service can review your game.  You may have stumbled across a bug or something that could benefit other players who have yet to experience it.  The other option is you might have reached true storage capacity.  There is only one way to find out.  
  • TJCart
    TJCart
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 19

I am trying to collect my rewards from destroying bases (50). But the collect button is red and says Storage Full. How is this corrected?

To collect a reward, you need to have enough storage space to collect the entire reward. I don't exactly remember that mission, but if the reward is both metal and oil, generally oil will be your more limiting factor in having enough space to collect the reward. If this is the case, simply keep attacking until your oil runs low enough to where you'll be able to collect the reward.