This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

App crashes when attacking some bases

Greg DeRosa
Greg DeRosa
Greenhorn
Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 2
when attaching some bases about 30% of the time. when the app restarts get a dialog saying an action from another player occurred while saving your data then you get check your internet connection. So we have cheaters or you still have the internet issue. I have filed numerous tickets on this. This started to occur after the last update. It is not my internet, its something with the code.
  • WingBlade
    WingBlade
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 306
    Its not cheating bases, least the reason for this, I've been having it happen on campaign missions.
    Knowledge is free.
    We are Anonymous.
    We are Legion.
    We do not forgive.
    We do not forget.
    Expect us.
  • CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,670
    What you are describing are performance issues which require connectivity troubleshooting. Please feel free to file a support ticket and go through the troubleshooting process with a Support agent. They will help you identify the source of the issue.
    WC:RA/BP Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Hrinko
    Hrinko
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 13

I have also had this happen, and I'm on a 5G network.