This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Questions about the gold coin base reward

Frank_B151
Frank_B151
Greenhorn
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 19

First off I'd like to know is the gold reward for blowing up someone's base purely random picked or is there a requirement needed ? I'd like to know so I can blow up more victoms, I mean players bases lol.
Secondly after the gold is rewarded does it get deducted from that players account or is it givin by the game ?
If it's removed from players account without our consent wouldn't that be considered stealing since many of us pay real $ for the gold coins ??? If it's paid out by game Players won't have an issue with that.

• TJCart
    TJCart
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 19
    Gold is generated as a random reward and is not related to the target's stored gold in any way as far as I know. There is some scaling on the gold payout based on the Command Center level, I believe, but you're not actually taking anything from the target.
  • KIXEYE Swag
    KIXEYE Swag
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,665
    edited 9 Mar 2017, 7:42PM
    TJCart said:
    Gold is generated as a random reward and is not related to the target's stored gold in any way as far as I know. There is some scaling on the gold payout based on the Command Center level, I believe, but you're not actually taking anything from the target.
    This is essentially correct: Gold is "created" when it's granted from a gold-level crate - it is never "stolen" from another player.