This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Redeployment tokens just went from 25 to 225

Frank_B151
Frank_B151
Greenhorn
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 19

I'm ok with new update in fact I'm thriving but what upsets me is 2 days after this update you all decide to SECRETLY w/o notification increase the redeployment cost from 25 to 225 WT* ! That is NOT a small increase 5x's more ?! Just another way SUXEYE is trying to fatten their wallets. Obviously you don't give a $t about the players. I also heard there is talk that you will now be lowering the DPS (damage) that the choppers have. Talk about chicken $t moves. There's a reason why so many of us call you SUXEYE !

• Frank_B151
    Frank_B151
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 19

I'm ok with new update in fact I'm thriving but what upsets me is 2 days after this update you all decide to SECRETLY w/o notification increase the redeployment cost from 25 to 225 WT* ! That is NOT a small increase 5x's more ?! Just another way SUXEYE is trying to fatten their wallets. Obviously you don't give a $t about the players. I also heard there is talk that you will now be lowering the DPS (damage) that the choppers have. Talk about chicken $t moves. There's a reason why so many of us call you SUXEYE !