This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

No connection

ghost9116
ghost9116
Greenhorn
Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 5

Are the servers down? I can't log on to play gives and error connection.

• Dai Combo
    Dai Combo
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 51
    I think they released a bad patch... a lot of people getting this
  • ghost9116
    ghost9116
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 5

My base better not be getting attacked while I can't play. Lots of mulla

• aly
    aly
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 3

I can't open the game because massege of poor connection

• John Osborne
    John Osborne
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 23
    People in the forum have reported this for over 24hrs, comments in google play store too saying the same thing....Kixeye doesn't care...Had no response from anyone at kixeye! 
    Can't even submit a support ticket as I can't get in the game to get it and any email that goes directly to [email protected] comes back with a crap message about an unwatched mailbox.....POOR SHOW KIXEYE!
  • CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,523
    The game team is aware of these issues and is investigating. We appreciate your patience.
    WC:RA/BP Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • carlesbc
    carlesbc
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 2

think that the way to press it wil be put 1 star on playstore, i liked this game, and spent some money on it. Did a bad bet........

• gmorris
    gmorris
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 26

Well jury is still out on that, but never give these guys any money. If it where worth paying for we would have already done so. Go buy Arma 3 if ya want a awesome war sim/game.