This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

internet connection

yliron
yliron
Tribune
Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 6
edited 22 Feb 2017, 5:35PM

Kixeye From your last update.. the game dosn't open. it say please check internet connection

• ghost9116
    ghost9116
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 5

Same here

• aly
    aly
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 3

Same here

• Mr Khafra
    Mr Khafra
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 9

Same here

• gmorris
    gmorris
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 26

Ok folks for what it's worth, I have two nearly identical galaxy S5s, one rooted and never updated, the other unrooted and up to date.
    My phone , the rooted never updated one, well, like you guys,WC stopped working with last updated.
    My wife's phone, the unrooted and always up to date one, well WC running like normal.

Now I'll be god damned if I'm unrooting and updating for this ****. FIX IT .....BACK ****

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,523
    The game team is aware of these issues and is investigating. Worth noting - we do not support rooted devices in any way and cannot guarantee any type of performance on a rooted device.
    WC:RA/BP Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • carlesbc
    carlesbc
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 2

i have the same issue since last update

• Mr Khafra
    Mr Khafra
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 9

@CS CHRIS said:
    The game team is aware

Will they do anything for people who can't participate in the current in game event going on? I wanted in on these prizes

• gmorris
    gmorris
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 26

Rooted, unrooted whatever, you all messed it up for your little event. Since you all created this massive screw up, the event should be immediately terminated and all winning forfeited untill everyone can participate. Make a note of these things, a. It was working fine, b. If it ain't broken don't try to fix it, c. How many folks have rooted phones, lol buttloads.....

Just hurry and fix it back where the older and maybe not so updated phones can run the **** thing!!!

• Adrian Harding
    Adrian Harding
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 1

Hi, I have the same issue on my iPad Air 2. The app stops at the menu screen asking me to check internet connection. The game works fine on my android device but I want to play it on my tablet...

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,523
    These issues are largely resolved, so players who are still experiencing connectivity issues, feel free to file a Support Ticket and we can troubleshoot with you.. However, as the original poster's topic is done, I'll need people to stop tacking unrelated issues onto this forum thread. Closing as answered.
    WC:RA/BP Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
This discussion has been closed.