Level 31 way behind the current power curve

kixeyeuser_830639671_7396_4137592
kixeyeuser_830639671_7396_4137592
Greenhorn
Joined May 2016 Posts: 6
I don't have Liberators, Hades, or any of the newest must have units.

I don't even have the decent Shadow Ops stuff from the last 6+ months.   My best units are BFG X, Kara, Cyclones & ETitan, along with Jackals & Nightmares.   

What units should I focus on trying to buy over the next few events, what should I ignore, & what should I focus on upgrading to get up to snuff with the current unit power curve?

I am able to take Corpus 70s & 95s Sandstorm bases on my own.   I've yet to get it though.
  • Pops 1755
    Pops 1755
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 7
    I would focus on Libs, acolyte, Howlers, deanna, jericho and make sure you do the shadow ops evertime.
  • lomolife1174
    lomolife1174
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 9,114
    I don't have Liberators, Hades, or any of the newest must have units.

I don't even have the decent Shadow Ops stuff from the last 6+ months.   My best units are BFG X, Kara, Cyclones & ETitan, along with Jackals & Nightmares.   

What units should I focus on trying to buy over the next few events, what should I ignore, & what should I focus on upgrading to get up to snuff with the current unit power curve?

I am able to take Corpus 70s & 95s Sandstorm bases on my own.   I've yet to get it though.
    Get Night Owls. 
  • Craig Mayhan
    Craig Mayhan
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 395
    Ah, save up AND  ...and buy an x box 1....  enjoy....
  • EXEKUTER123
    EXEKUTER123
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 5
    i dont even have kara or any bfg and im al lvl 38.dude ull get there just focus on libs and howlers and the sf air.they will help u a lot.in the meantime just keep upgrading ur walla and other bldgs.
  • Black-o u t
    Black-o u t
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 63
    ps4 is better lol 

• MuonGold
    MuonGold
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 218
    ps4 is better lol 

Anything other than WC is better.   I'm just bitter they decided to **** their loyal base in favor of accidental micro transactions.  They should have done the honorable thing by closing the old game and giving free gold to new players on this new one.