This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Chat

rakland
rakland
Greenhorn
Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 2

Why is world chat, alliance chat personal chat always down? Do we suppose to ask questions, or coordinate with it always down?

• McBeard28
    McBeard28
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 11

This is a MAJOR BUG! I have no way to communicate with anyone in game. "CHAT CONNECTING" is all it says no matter what I do! WTF!!??> @rakland said:

Why is world chat, alliance chat personal chat always down? Do we suppose to ask questions, or coordinate with it always down?

• rbeyer79
    rbeyer79
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 3

We were told this would be fixed with the update. Still not working.

• McBeard28
    McBeard28
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 11

@rbeyer79 said:
    We were told this would be fixed with the update. Still not working.

No. It is NOT

• rooster1990
    rooster1990
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 15

The same pro with my old acct

• Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 4,023
    Players will be occasionally banned form chat yes.  For a complete look at your account, send a support ticket to Customer Support and have them investigate further. Thank you
    Bacon Resistance is Futile
  • rooster1990
    rooster1990
    Greenhorn

My old acct is going on 4 weeks without game chat It's not a ban it's problems going on with your game that r going to end up hurting when u start to lose them players that put money in your pocket

• rooster1990
    rooster1990
    Greenhorn

Are was it the fact my old acct was only on lev 25 with over 200k inf and 99% att rate ?? So just bc somebody is good you have to banned us to " look " into our acct But you didn't ban us when we paid for gold did u ?? No This will be my last time starting on a new acct ROOSTER IZ OUTLAWZ and you keep playing around with accts of folks like myself that just enjoy war comm in there spare time and can spend money here and there Guess what we're all going to find a new game to play And that money from all them will you know what happens then

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,667
    There are one or two bugs with chat that the game team is looking into. You can write a ticket to Support to see if you're muted (which is a possibility if there's been an infraction of our chat rules) but if you're not muted then you're likely just on the receiving end of one of the more persistent issues. Game team is looking into it.
    WC:RA/BP Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE