This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Cant install on Android 6.0 1

DangerClose0369
DangerClose0369
Greenhorn
Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 2

I'm trying to install the game but my Android is 6.0.1and Play Store says it is incomparable. Any help would be appreciated.

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,523
    What device are you playing on? If the play store says you are incompatible then it's not about your Operating System it is about what device you are using.
    WC:RA/BP Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • DangerClose0369
    DangerClose0369
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 2

I'm using ZTE sonata 3 running Android 6.0.1
    While this is not a expensive phone like Galaxy S7, it runs every other game just fine, except yours. Your game is the first I have come across that I can't install the game. I alpha n beta test a lot of games n this is first time I've had an issue. When u built the game did you test it out on emulators for just high end devices or low end devices as well?

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Unfortunately, that is not a supported device. You will need to play from a different device for the meantime, but we continue to test and add new devices as time permits. Rogue Assault is a very resource-intensive game and while we test a large variety of devices, low end devices typically aren't able to run Rogue Assault at the power level required for it to play without issue.

I understand you were simply alluding to the QA process but it's worth mentioning that we do not support the use of emulators in any way - the game was not built nor designed with their functionality in mind and the performance of the game when running an emulator cannot be accounted for. 
  • RedaLink
    RedaLink
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 1

I have the same issue whith dowloading war commander from play store its says all time that my device ts not supported. I have an infinix hot s. Its a powerful phone whith octa core and 2gb ram and android 6 .Every time when the game got updated i have to search the apk file in the web

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Again, if your device is not supported then you will need to find a different device to play from. Please do not use web based players, we cannot guarantee their performance in any way and they have been known to cause problems with accounts getting overwritten.