This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Oil production too low

ian.watkinson.716
ian.watkinson.716
Potential Threat
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 57

Why not give oil as objective prizes as oil production is too low and stops you from playing. I can see that you want people to coin repairs to continue playing but if you increased oil out put people would spend there coins in other areas of the game.
Or give a mixture of res from successful base attacks.

• KaylasDaddy1976
    KaylasDaddy1976
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 1

My oil capacity does not match the storage value for the Rank

• FireCorp
    FireCorp
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 63
    If I could build on this thread I think that a percentage of oil could be won in PvP just like metal is won.   To be fair to the defenders, they should also win a percentage of metal and oil for winning the defense.
  • Funken_A
    Funken_A
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 109
    There is a billion things they can do for oil.. Why are there not any places to mine oil on the world map.. Makes no sense. Why are there no ways to win oil in PVP battles.. this would be a tricky balance but we definitely need more oil

how many people are going to stay addicted to a game they can barely play a few times during the day and then spend the rest of their time complaining on forums because they aren't playing the game
    Oil I need oil.. Oil to play Oil to justify playing Oil just oil
  • FireCorp
    FireCorp
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 63
    I'd rather not mine for oil.  It would take to long to mine it.  Kinda like it takes to long to mine for metal and thorium.  it would be better if they decreased the production time for the pumps to produce the oil by 75%.
  • Funken_A
    Funken_A
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 109

FireCorp said:

I'd rather not mine for oil.  It would take to long to mine it.  Kinda like it takes to long to mine for metal and thorium.  it would be better if they decreased the production time for the pumps to produce the oil by 75%.

That should be added to there should be multiple ways to keep oil flowing IMO. heck even a little extra trickling in from mining would reduce the times some and that's what matters. Not being able ot raid oil is very strange. You can raid all the other resources but somehow attackers don't' take the oil.. That's just strange gameplay design IMO and its a blatant attempt to limit the game which is making lots of people not happy...

We have events that I don't participate in because I don't have the oil so I never do or will, unless I have oil to burn or the rewards for doing these events GREATLY return resources and oil. From what i can tell I don't see much use in outposts or Le Muerte.. Maybe I will but without oil to burn I can't even test it because it wil just cost me

In all honesty I don't' want huge resource wins without more oil. I'd rather grind away at this game 8 hours a day then be limited in oil and forced to play other games because this one comes up short in satisfying me....   

I guess they know better.. Their target is players with no self control, whales with money to burn on non necessities,  and gamer who check in once or twice a day...
     I'm an all in or nothing guy,  but unless the oil flood gates open up they will get no more purchases from me, and if I hit a wall.. uninstall and go back looking for that developer I can believe in

I don't want to play another game really want to focus on this one alone and this one is my choice but if they are not l going to let me play my money will go to another game that does not make me wait more than 1/2 hour to build an army

Heck I've left COC Boom Beach War Robots Galaxy Wars Dawn of the Titans cause they were becoming to P2P and the nerf buff cycle just turned me off. I try to support these developers with purchases but I'm convinced none of them are worth supporting. They are all horrible at customer relations and they all are to focused on greed rather than a playable game 1st

I'm probably done participating in these forums obvious to me this developer is no different than the rest.. Which IMO is sad because they would kill it if they were the opposite of the all the rest. Might not make bank early but in the long run there wold be some loyalty..
    Oil I need oil.. Oil to play Oil to justify playing Oil just oil