This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

submitting posts to subreddit

oldbutnotpassedit
oldbutnotpassedit
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 240
I had a post I wanted to share, and thought the preferred community is subreddit not here (no idea why). Anyway, took me ages to find how to do it, and now I can't see it, so I either did it wrong or it awaits an admin or something.

Please help an old lady who is not so savvy with technology.
My name on subreddit is DecepticonSue, same as my in game name. I would change it here if I knew how to also lol.
  • CM Scarlett
    CM Scarlett
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,030
    I had a post I wanted to share, and thought the preferred community is subreddit not here (no idea why). Anyway, took me ages to find how to do it, and now I can't see it, so I either did it wrong or it awaits an admin or something.

Please help an old lady who is not so savvy with technology.
    My name on subreddit is DecepticonSue, same as my in game name. I would change it here if I knew how to also lol.
    It looks like your post was awaiting approval. I've approved it and it should be showing up on the main page at reddit.com/r/RogueAssault now.
    Submit ideas and feedback
    >>>r/VEGAConflict<<<

• oldbutnotpassedit
    oldbutnotpassedit
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 240
    thank you from an old lady not so good at this ;)