This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Someone has been playing the game with my account.

Henrique Marrocos
Henrique Marrocos
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 4
I have just installed War Commander: Rogue Assault for the first time, and as I started to play the game I realized that someone had already played this game using my Google account. I have already changed my Google's account password, but I would like to know what can I do to reset my account to level 1 and rerun the tutorial, so I can learn how to play the game. Thanks.
  • CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,677
    We typically cannot reset accounts, but if you file a Support ticket we can see if there's anything we can do. File a Support Ticket using the link in my forum signature.
    WC:RA/BP Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Henrique Marrocos
    Henrique Marrocos
    Greenhorn
    CS CHRIS said:
    We typically cannot reset accounts, but if you file a Support ticket we can see if there's anything we can do. File a Support Ticket using the link in my forum signature.
    OK Chris, I will do that. As I can see in order to file a support ticket I have to do it over the game game, and even after having changed my Google's account password, the game was played again by someone else. Yesterday I changed the player's name to HLM86 and today it had changed back to masa45, which is weird because the game doesn't let me play it before logging in with my Google account.
  • Henrique Marrocos
    Henrique Marrocos
    Greenhorn
    I tried to create a support ticket twice, but after clicking on "submit" I come back to the first screen and my ticket is not created!
  • CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Are you filing a ticket in-game or are you filing a ticket through this website? You should hop onto a computer and file a ticket from this website specifically if you're having trouble.
  • samuel cruz da silva
    samuel cruz da silva
    Greenhorn
    CS CHRIS said:
    OK Chris, I will do that. As I can see in order to file a support ticket I have to do it over the game game, and even after having changed my Google's account password, the game was played again by someone else. Yesterday I changed the player's name to HLM86 and today it had changed back to masa45, which is weird because the game doesn't let me play it before logging in with my Google account.
    Hi mass45 I am my base disappeared from my account this morning I want to recover it
    Two bases disappeared, the first level 22 and I spent $ 100.00 to improve. With the second I was very happy because I corrected the mistakes of the first one and was in level 11 with full troops .. and early this time when I started the game was zeroed again. I really like the game but there's no way I can continue.
  • samuel cruz da silva
    samuel cruz da silva
    Greenhorn
    My name is Samuel
    Write a reply
    Two bases disappeared, the first level 22 and I spent $ 100.00 to improve. With the second I was very happy because I corrected the mistakes of the first one and was in level 11 with full troops .. and early this time when I started the game was zeroed again. I really like the game but there's no way I can continue.
  • Henrique Marrocos
    Henrique Marrocos
    Greenhorn
    CS CHRIS said:
    Hi mass45 I am my base disappeared from my account this morning I want to recover it
    So this is the guy that is accessing the same game as I am. He changed the user name back to masa44.
  • CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    CS CHRIS said:
    CS CHRIS said:
    So this is the guy that is accessing the same game as I am. He changed the user name back to masa44.
    Both of you, please file support tickets as I've instructed. The link is in my forum signature. I cannot assist you in this matter via the forums.