This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

How is victory or defeat determined in PVP?

Riccardo Brognara
Riccardo Brognara
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 2

I'm not understanding how the game decides whether you won or lost when attacking a player base. In cases where you destroy everything it's simple enough, you win. But I've noticed battles where the timer runs out on me and I haven't destroyed everything, but the game tells me I'm victorious. Other times I destroyed all defense guns and most everything when the timer runs out, and the game tells me I've been defeated. And I've seen the same stuff when watching replays of player attacks on my base. What's the criteria for win vs. lose?

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,530
    The threshold for attaining victory varies in accordance with what key buildings you have and what level they're at - but the rule of thumb is you have to do ~70% destruction to a base to get victory. The goal should always be 100% destruction, though. 
    WC:RA/BP Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Riccardo Brognara
    Riccardo Brognara
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 2
    CS CHRIS said:
    The threshold for attaining victory varies in accordance with what key buildings you have and what level they're at - but the rule of thumb is you have to do ~70% destruction to a base to get victory. The goal should always be 100% destruction, though. 

Thanks for that explanation, Chris - now I know what to look for.