This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

war event infamy

killbox one alpha
killbox one alpha
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 9

i have a question, lets say player A is a member of any alliance, and he never deploy or deployed his base in the warzone instead he always play in incursion (pvp) to earn infamy, is it counted as a war infamy during the event? if yes then what is the use of warzone if you can easily earn infamy in pvp with the same level of opponent and not to be hit back by the alliance with their higher level member

• oldbutnotpassedit
    oldbutnotpassedit
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 240
    Infamy is counted in PvP for event, but it is doubled in the war zone. I would imagine it depends on how high a level you are in your map whether you are best in a war zone or in PvP.
  • killbox one alpha
    killbox one alpha
    Greenhorn

well if thats the case then it spoils the WAR ALLIANCE event, this event should be restricted only in the war zone, waging war with your whole team to other alliances, dominating in any region and gaining the most war infamy and not doing it solo in pvp, wheres the fun to that if you always sit in the incursion? just my 2 cents

• oldbutnotpassedit
    oldbutnotpassedit
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 240
    I disagree, restricting it to war zones only would stop some alliance members from being able to contribute to the infamy score. A brand new lvl 18 or 28, the baby of the war zone, would not survive on the map very long, and would have hardly any enemy bases that they would be strong enough to attack. Playing in PvP gives them a chance to build up before joining the war zone.
  • killbox one alpha
    killbox one alpha
    Greenhorn

whats the use of your alliance if they cannot protect their baby member in the war zone? whats the use of the fob's if you cant use it to shelter and to protect your member? whats the use of the higher level member to scout enemy bases to be fed to your baby member? well for me unity is the key and a good communication among members, if you want to see go to semara we have 16 to 20 in the war zone participating and hitting enemy bases