This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Lost Account

reese803
reese803
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 1

Hi! i opened my account this morning and it wasnt the same anymore. i was already at level 30 and i went back to level 2. how can i recover it

• Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 4,039
    You will need to contact Customer Support.  Use the support tab above right next to forums.  Thank you
    Bacon Resistance is Futile
  • harold olavidez
    harold olavidez
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 2
    On my Facebook account i was level 44, when i login into kixeye i was level 5.. what happen?
  • Adibaba
    Adibaba
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2018 Posts: 1

Wie komme ich auf meine Basis zurück? Habe nach der Installation auf dem neuen mobil neu angefangen

• Maj Tom
    Maj Tom
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2018 Posts: 1

I did a factory reset on my iPad and I lost my base and can't get back on

• Slamet Riyadi
    Slamet Riyadi
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2018 Posts: 2

Saya ingin mendapatkan basis sayaskembali

• Slamet Riyadi
    Slamet Riyadi
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2018 Posts: 2

I recently lost my WCRA account due to installing a new game in my new phone. I thought the game would automatically connected to my base. But instead of that, the game presented me with a new base back from zero. And when i tried to play the game in my old phone, it instantly connected the game with the new base rather than my real base. Now i really don’t know what happened, but i really really need your help in getting my real base back. Please help me. I love this game very much, but starting over will only make me lost my appetite to play the game ever again. Thanks!

• JTF141- Mind Frame
    JTF141- Mind Frame
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2019 Posts: 1

Hello . Can someone help me how to recover my rogue assault account?