WHY ARE NOW OPERATION 6 DAYS LONG, AND WE HAVE JUST 4 RESTARTS??? GIVE BACK 2 RESTARTS

kixeyeuser_402741648_11775_1697242
Potential Threat
Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 35
edited 20 Jan 2017, 5:46AM
ALL THIS BEGUN WHEN THERE WERE 2 OPERATIONS, ONE ALMOST AFTER ANOTHER, AND THE OTHER ONE LASTED 4 DAYS, AND I UNDERSTAND 4 RESTARTS, BUT NOW OPERATIONS ARE BACK TO NORMAL, 6 DAYS, BUT WE STILL HAVE ONLY 4 RESTARTS? FIX THAT, AND ALSO THIS EVENT IS TOO HARD, I'M LEVEL 40, AND IT'S TOO HARD FOR ME, WHICH MEANS THAT FOR LOWER LEVELS IT IS IMPOSSIBLE... NOT HELPFUL GUYS, NOT AT ALL... AND I NOTICED THAT YOU "CUT 1 YEAR OF UPGRADING" IN WAR COMMANDER, BUT THE CATCH IS THAT NOW PLATFORMS THAT NEEDED 5 SECONDS NOW NEED 12h - 1 DAY??? THINGS LIKE THIS MAKES ME TO TURN OFF WAR COMMANDER, AND JUST DELETE IT, I WILL NEVER COIN, AND AS IT SEEMS THIS GAME BECAME POSSIBLE JUST FOR COINERS....  JUST LEVELS 43+ ENJOY AND CAN DO SOMETHING IN THIS GAME  NOW, AND IF YOU DIDN'T NOTICE, ALMOST ALL OF THEM ARE COINERS, U GUYS HAD ONE JOB... OH AND THANKS FOR NOT FIXING ANY BUGS ON THIS GAME, I WROTE THAT TO SUPPORT SYSTEM... POINTLESS... AS ALWAYS, THANKS FOR MAKING THIS GAME MORE IMPOSSIBLE...  WONDER WHAT'S NEXT??? 
  • TheMercWithTheMouth
    TheMercWithTheMouth
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 19
    Watch videos if you cant do the event event is easy and pretty simple to do. As for the lower lvls they should do what they can with what they got. and 4 restarts have been around got a while i do not remember at any time of us having 2 restarts ever. yeah its nice that they cut down upgrade times and it sucks a little that they brought it up from 5 sec builds to 12-1 day builds yeah it sucks.and for your information im a 42 and be struggling to do everything and i do fine and enjoy the game a little bit more besides the lagging cheating/hacking and the other sillines its nice. dont know why youre flipping out so hard on this the event is so hard. If its so hard for you then do what you can and stop getting mad at everyone but yourself because youre inadequate to do the event because of you not having certain things. Really...seriously stop complaining and play the game and do what you need to, to be able to grow not that difficult as you may think man.
  • X-4-M-3
    X-4-M-3
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 1,891
    Not sure what your doing that is making the game so impossible, but this event is actually not as difficult as people make it out to be.  Maybe come to the sector Im in and we all can show you how to do the attacks and defense.   There are plenty of people out there who make videos and share them with everyone and some people who make video and share them with only their friends.   Either way, the even is not too difficult or impossible if you take your time to understand what the game is telling you to do ;)
  • TheMercWithTheMouth
    TheMercWithTheMouth
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 19
    What sector you in i might stop in? :)

• kixeyeuser_402741648_11775_1697242
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 35
    What sector you in i might stop in? :)

72, sorry didnt reply was sleeping lol 

• Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,303
    Closing thread due to necrobumping.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
This discussion has been closed.