This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Got Gameplay Questions? Read This...

KIXEYE Swag
KIXEYE Swag
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,665
edited 6 Jan 2017, 5:30AM
Most of the news and information about Rogue Assault can be found at warcommander.com including strategy guides that answer your commonly asked questions.
  • mbenton12
    mbenton12
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 1

How can I use airplanes?

• Adrian Azarcon
    Adrian Azarcon
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 1

How do you use the artillery FOB?

• KIXEYE Swag
    KIXEYE Swag
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,665

How do you use the artillery FOB?

I'm glad you asked.  Watch this video and all shall be revealed: 
  • Ahmed Algendy
    Ahmed Algendy
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 696

Cm swag
    Why artillary no strong !!!!
    I suggest to add missile to rouge assualt like old wc

• kevin boswell
    kevin boswell
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 21

Why is rogue assault down for maintenance on a Friday.?

• ScorpioX88
    ScorpioX88
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 17

What is the yellow number beside an Alliance for?

• ScorpioX88
    ScorpioX88
    Greenhorn

Hey so I mistakingly promoted a member too much! Its irreversible on my end! Please tell me you can help Kixeye!
    Im sure there is proof That I am the real General. That I am thee one who created my Squadron of Bandits. I have players deserving the rank Colonel but that is what I am now. Please, I have an Alliance I must whip into shape, properly!!!
    With your help, you can rectify this blunder and get my show back on the road!!!

• FireCorp
    FireCorp
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 63
    You should talk to the individual you passed leadership to and ask them to pass it back.  
  • ScorpioX88
    ScorpioX88
    Greenhorn

I did, got the same response as talking to a ghost.

• ScorpioX88
    ScorpioX88
    Greenhorn

Please help me regain control of my alliance, my recruits need me to

• ScorpioX88
    ScorpioX88
    Greenhorn

Can you please address this concern to anyone who can help.

• ScorpioX88
    ScorpioX88
    Greenhorn

Please! I need to keep up my alliance's every growing prestige! I need to be general again! Again I have proof I was! It was a mistake that I mispromoted! Please revert this course! Message me! Or atleast the ..... current..... ....general.

• ScorpioX88
    ScorpioX88
    Greenhorn

@ScorpioX88 said:
    I nearly barfed... made me sick just saying that

• ScorpioX88
    ScorpioX88
    Greenhorn

KIXEYE Swag, please help me revert this misunderstanding so that may manage my alliance the way that I had it. Please I implore you to mend my mishap, it will not happen again

ScorpioX

• FireCorp
    FireCorp

Hello Scorpio, what did the individual you passed your alliance off to say when you asked for it back?

• ScorpioX88
    ScorpioX88
    Greenhorn

Nothing! Not a single word. No utterance whatsoever. He's active. And he just plays by himself. Theres no cooperation at all.

• ScorpioX88
    ScorpioX88
    Greenhorn

Worst recruit Ive let in

• ScorpioX88
    ScorpioX88
    Greenhorn

@KIXEYE Swag please get back to me. Its driving me insane. This wait is agonizing

• ScorpioX88
    ScorpioX88
    Greenhorn

@KIXEYE I have so many Majors I need to turn it Colonels! When I made that mistake of mispromotion, I had a little amount of members. I now have almost 50! Please let me somehow get my General Rank back!

• FireCorp
    FireCorp
  • Korkmaz Sansar
    Korkmaz Sansar
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 7

KIXEYE Swag. Can support tell me, why i am banned? I tell a problem that upgrade takes 1.000.000 metall (normal 210.000) now i am banned.. I cant connct to server!!

• Korkmaz Sansar
    Korkmaz Sansar
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 7

I have pay lot of money, i am at level 31.. Now cant play. Whats wrong.. I can little big english. I have maybe dont understand you! Please answer me..

• Dank420
    Dank420
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 6

So where do I go to try and get the reaper/aa gun balanced? I have 2 lv4 flak and 2 Salvo and I pop a lv5 sniper out in 6 sec yet when I attacked by 12 reapers and 1-2 Thunderbolts and the attacker leaves with 9 reapers and 1-2 of the bolts.. half the time they are able to airstriked me twice.. and when I had 3 flaks I still only kill 3-6 reapers.. this ain't right and needs to be balanced.. reapers should get tore up by 2 or 3 lv3-4 flaks

• Dank420
    Dank420
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 6

And this matchmaking crap needs to be fixed..I'm lv37 and I'm being attacked by lv50's as high as 57. 20 lvls above me?!?

• toohip4u
    toohip4u
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 37
    Been a player for a few moths. Now at level 39 and just managed to accumulate enough metal to get my level 6 HQ.

Agree on the excessive difference between my level and attackers. It should at least remain at the players current HQ level.

Question: What determines the metal award for defeating another base?  Is it the amount of metal stored or are there other contributing factors? Is it a simple percentage?
  • Funken_A
    Funken_A
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 109
    edited 22 May 2017, 7:11PM
    AI needs a major upgrade. If your going to hold us hostage to oil then we need to be able to depend upon your AI systems to act appropriately. The game commands are not responsive enough and the dead spots on the map do to GUI's are huge issues...

and your AI seems like  it looks for mine fields to walk across... 

Oil I need oil.. Oil to play Oil to justify playing Oil just oil
  • SuperAlien
    SuperAlien
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 54

10% toohip

• ScorpioX88
    ScorpioX88
    Greenhorn

I simply must implore that I get my general rank back. Little did I know theres no rank higher than Colenol. There shouldnt even be an option to promote Colenol! I have proof Im a general! Please reinstate it. It was a swift accident! I have too many Majors and they deserve a higher title. This puppet general is a ghost now, so theres no talking to him. I beg you to invoke this simple edit! I beg of you.

• ScorpioX88
    ScorpioX88
    Greenhorn

@ScorpioX88 said:
    I simply must implore that I get my general rank back. Little did I know theres no rank higher than Colenol. There shouldnt even be an option to promote Colenol! I have proof Im a general! Please reinstate it. It was a swift accident! I have too many Majors and they deserve a higher title. This puppet general is a ghost now, so theres no talking to him. I beg you to invoke this simple edit! I beg of you.

Is there anybody... Out there?!

• Right Thinker
    Right Thinker
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 593
    Any News Community Manager?
    Something Lost, Something Gained.
    Those who do not read History.
    Are Destined to Repeat the Cycle. 
    Love Humanity, Never Trust it.
    G.L.U.T.O's
    Part Time Devil Advocate