FAQ | General Questions

13»
  • Alaeddine84
    Alaeddine84
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 3

Hi thane i have a problem and i think That you can help me :-) every time when i log into the game i get save error 2033do you have any idea about That and how to solve it.

• Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 6,585

Hi thane i have a problem and i think That you can help me :-) every time when i log into the game i get save error 2033do you have any idea about That and how to solve it.

I suggest that you ask our CM for assistance. I haven't encountered that specific error message but he may be able to help.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Alaeddine84
    Alaeddine84
    Greenhorn

Can u tell me how to get to him please

• Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 6,585

Can u tell me how to get to him please

Here is a link to his account and then you only have to click chat below the profile picture to send a PM. https://www.kixeye.com/profile/4ab1e62277a345e68d1ac673
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Alaeddine84
    Alaeddine84
    Greenhorn

Thanx for help

• Than3_Mantis
    Than3_Mantis
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 3,678
    edited 19 Jun 2017, 11:27PM

Im quite certain I've said this half a dozen times now, but this is not a CS thread, nor are any of my FAQ's.
    How many times need this be clarified?
  • Mike Thacker
    Mike Thacker
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 12
    Anyone know where one could find a returning player guide? It's been 3 years and I figured I would log in for giggles and I am absolutely SHOCKED by how much worse this game has gotten since I last played. Yet again I am woefully underlevelled and have nary a clue what the new units, defenses, etc do. 3 years behind folks..the game is not competitive for a returning player, dare I ask how a brand new player would fare.
  • DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,294
    Anyone know where one could find a returning player guide? It's been 3 years and I figured I would log in for giggles and I am absolutely SHOCKED by how much worse this game has gotten since I last played. Yet again I am woefully underlevelled and have nary a clue what the new units, defenses, etc do. 3 years behind folks..the game is not competitive for a returning player, dare I ask how a brand new player would fare.
    Here is a really good source of information regarding buildings, and units for War Commander. If you have any questions about anything in the game, do not hesitate to ask in forums and someone from the community should be able to assist you. 

I am a KIXEYE Moderator but NOT a KIXEYE Employee. I am
    simply a player just like everyone of you all. Please keep your comments
    constructive, on point, and without violating the TOS or rules of the forums.

For a list of some of the things not tolerated on this post,
    please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465

To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• Steel123
    Steel123
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 451

Try this website:

http://warcommander.wikia.com/wiki/War_Commander_Wiki

13»