This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Artillery Problem

Dario Wilkowski
Dario Wilkowski
Master Tactician
Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,372
I've noticed that Artillery isn't working as should. Targeting bombardment zone is pointless since shells drop all around it and never where u target for, You cant target any Building or Unit with it since its shoot to random position around. So could some dev explain whats purpose is it to use artillery if we cant use it for strategic strike? I'm not complaining about it dmg(which is low anyway) just about lack of accuracy as it never hit targeted zone.  
  • Dario Wilkowski
    Dario Wilkowski
    Master Tactician
    Could any Dev reply on issue with artillery ?
  • CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,541
    A little clarification before I answer, the forums are for players to discuss the game with one another, devs or members of the game team do not reply here. Organic player discussions allow the Community Team to identify current sentiment and trends in the game, see how frequently something is being discussed, and take aggregate feedback back to the designers so they understand how players are responding to features or the game itself.

If there is a bug or you're having tech issues, you're welcome to use the Community Support section of the forums (which I've moved this discussion to) and a member of CS will respond as quickly as possible, or you're welcome to file a Support Ticket.

As for your question, artillery strikes are different to precision strikes. Artillery strikes will hit a general cluster or area, and are great for knocking out clustered groups of units or weakening a cluster of turrets prior to sending in your units. Precision strikes are typically done with aircraft, who can target specific buildings. They're both helpful in their own way, but making the most of every different type of attack you can provides a major strategic advantage. Good luck!

WC:RA/BP Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Dario Wilkowski
    Dario Wilkowski
    Master Tactician
    CS CHRIS said:
    A little clarification before I answer, the forums are for players to discuss the game with one another, devs or members of the game team do not reply here. Organic player discussions allow the Community Team to identify current sentiment and trends in the game, see how frequently something is being discussed, and take aggregate feedback back to the designers so they understand how players are responding to features or the game itself.

If there is a bug or you're having tech issues, you're welcome to use the Community Support section of the forums (which I've moved this discussion to) and a member of CS will respond as quickly as possible, or you're welcome to file a Support Ticket.

As for your question, artillery strikes are different to precision strikes. Artillery strikes will hit a general cluster or area, and are great for knocking out clustered groups of units or weakening a cluster of turrets prior to sending in your units. Precision strikes are typically done with aircraft, who can target specific buildings. They're both helpful in their own way, but making the most of every different type of attack you can provides a major strategic advantage. Good luck!

Then the targeted area should show up as bigger circle to identify the area of possible hits, as at the moment you target ie middle and shells drop like on the opposite side , and you can't predict where will they drop. Or just add description that shells will drop on wide area so people would know its like shooting to a flying duck from 1000 yards with closed eyes lmao.