This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Troop promotion cancels build option

Bustin Buzzella
Bustin Buzzella
Greenhorn
Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 18

I just accidentally wasted 50,000 metal on promoting the Machine Gunner to level 2. It sucks that there isn't a confirmation button on a game that is touch screen controlled!

But hey, whatever that's life. The real kicker is the component ticker reset from 12/10 to 2/20 and now I CANNOT even build the stupid units to use in my attacks until I find 18 more component cards.

How is it possible to promote something that I cannot even now build???

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,541
    I will pass along your feedback regarding a confirmation button. Regarding building, keep in mind that other than the basic units that do not have a Card cost to build, most units require both resources and Unit cards to construct. You will need to find Unit Cards through combat and crates in order to build or promote your units. Once you spend those cards, they're gone, and you'll need to find more. As your units become more powerful, they will require more cards to build. 

You may not have enough cards to build a unit right now, but as you earn more cards, you will eventually have enough to spend.
    WC:RA/BP Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Bustin Buzzella
    Bustin Buzzella
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 18

I had enough to build the unit...that's the issue. Why did the game let me promote something I didn't have.

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,541
    Some players prefer not to build something until they feel it's at a higher value, which Promoting provides. Not allowing players to do that is a restriction that just overcomplicates things. You can build units or not before you promote them, it's up to you.
    WC:RA/BP Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE