VK50

KILL100k
KILL100k
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 20
This is my first time logging on in almost 2 years.  I need thorium and it seems at my level the lowest option is VK50's.   I have no liberators, and only a couple cyclones, all VXP level one.  How do I go about taking these bases out?  It's getting ridiculous, almost to the point where I feel like quitting again after so long of a break and so short of trying again simply because I can not get a single spec of thorium and this **** pump I'm building isn't going to cut it.  Help?
  • Demoniac_Berlin
    Demoniac_Berlin
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 1

Lmaoooo

• Morb1dus
    Morb1dus
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 104
    The pump is 650k thor per 8 hours so you at least have something coming in. You also have 40s and 30s you can do for 1 mil and 500k thorium respectively. Next event you can get advanced units that are leveled up, establish your air. Get liberators, packs of 5 for 100k xp. You'll be fine, you just have some catching up to do, which is to be expected when you are out for 2 years.
  • Craig Mayhan
    Craig Mayhan
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 395
    Run away,,,run away while you still can,,,you will NEVER CATCH UP unless you spend thousands of dollars,, or yen,, or pounds or what ever in where ever you are....Yes you can do 30's for 500,000, just do a couple of million of them...O wait,, first you need to upgrade your thor storage,,, only a few hours ,,,ah,,,days ,,,,weeks,,,,then you can start hitting those 40's for 1 mill...ha... listen,, just sit tight so we can hit your base again and again for our metals ,,,you be like ... fly like that.....O,,, and I like that " next event just go out there and hit those bases and get those good units...ha...yeah,,,  cause you will be lucky to get 30,000 xp,,, cause Kick in the eye is so predictable, just like last year,,, this months event will be oped to the max....just like the last two years.... listen,, just take a deep breath,,, it's only a time killer bs game,,, so take it slow and do what you can...screw the hype,,, "hurry HURRY,,, last chance..."   there is nothing wrong with being a turtle,,, you will have beer money at the end of the week,, when these kids are broke...OK,, Im going fishing....
  • Morb1dus
    Morb1dus
    Minor Nuisance
    Run away,,,run away while you still can,,,you will NEVER CATCH UP unless you spend thousands of dollars,, or yen,, or pounds or what ever in where ever you are....Yes you can do 30's for 500,000, just do a couple of million of them...O wait,, first you need to upgrade your thor storage,,, only a few hours ,,,ah,,,days ,,,,weeks,,,,then you can start hitting those 40's for 1 mill...ha... listen,, just sit tight so we can hit your base again and again for our metals ,,,you be like ... fly like that.....O,,, and I like that " next event just go out there and hit those bases and get those good units...ha...yeah,,,  cause you will be lucky to get 30,000 xp,,, cause Kick in the eye is so predictable, just like last year,,, this months event will be oped to the max....just like the last two years.... listen,, just take a deep breath,,, it's only a time killer bs game,,, so take it slow and do what you can...screw the hype,,, "hurry HURRY,,, last chance..."   there is nothing wrong with being a turtle,,, you will have beer money at the end of the week,, when these kids are broke...OK,, Im going fishing....
    Everythign cant be handed to you. After two years off, one will have a bit of a grind to do to catch up, not very surprising. And its only until the first event, after which the dude can have some libs and start doing 65s with ease.
  • Desler_of_Gamilus
    Desler_of_Gamilus
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 101
    I got back after a 2 year break about 3 months ago, its very easy to somewhat catch up. The Growler helped but it was mostly my old arse toons who won me my first liberators, and then I continued to get stuff and I am somewhat gettign good.

Just need to work on my thor, which is best killed using Grenadiers.
    A Dictator of the Sea with a thirst for Glory, a  mind for Conquest and a heart of Honour 
  • Case Dynamics
    Case Dynamics
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 236
    don't miss onslaught today. liberators will save your gameplay cheers.
  • Craig Mayhan
    Craig Mayhan
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 395
    There is no ON Slaught today,,, not in the USA,, P time is 4 hours so at 4 pm  where is it...nope...nadda
  • Morb1dus
    Morb1dus
    Minor Nuisance

Onslaught is in 13 hours lol