Elite Legion War Paint "Blood Diamond"?

HighAnxiety
HighAnxiety
Skilled Warrior
Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 376
First, I'm not talking about about cheaters, just don't want to waste my time reporting something that may not be a true cheater.

I've seen people posting outside of forums that the "Blood Diamond" war paint on a players Elite Legion is proof of cheating.

My question is, was it ever released and if not should it be reported if seen in  game?

Thank You!

Eli
  • KING_FELHUNTER
    KING_FELHUNTER
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 2,628
    First, I'm not talking about about cheaters, just don't want to waste my time reporting something that may not be a true cheater.

I've seen people posting outside of forums that the "Blood Diamond" war paint on a players Elite Legion is proof of cheating.

My question is, was it ever released and if not should it be reported if seen in  game?

Thank You!

Eli
    it was released for 3 people for the first preseason and all 3 are craters or have quit the game...
    Image may contain: night and text
  • Master of Shadows
    Master of Shadows
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 3,678
    Pretty sure it was a PvP Pre-Season #1 prize.
  • Gothboy
    Gothboy
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 133

Thank You!

Eli
    it was released for 3 people for the first preseason and all 3 are craters or have quit the game...
    if this is True what your saying then they better go to Sector 9 cus there are 5 players range from 30 to 35 with the Blood Diamond on there Elite Legion
    Redneck
  • Kar-Graal
    Kar-Graal
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,483

Thank You!

Eli
    first off the warpaint offers zero percent stats unless you got a war effort active lol
  • Kar-Graal
    Kar-Graal
    Master Tactician
    edited 29 Dec 2016, 9:03PM
    Elite Legion for 2017 Warpaint called:

New Year Warpaint which is jan 1 2017 hehe

without the warpaint it would be firestorm = empty slot
  • Master of Shadows
    Master of Shadows
    Unicorn Overlord

Thank You!

Eli
    first off the warpaint offers zero percent stats unless you got a war effort active lol
    Wrong. Upgrade it and you get bonus stats.
  • HighAnxiety
    HighAnxiety
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 376
    So, REPORT AS HACKER or NOT?
  • lomolife1174
    lomolife1174
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 9,105
    So, REPORT AS HACKER or NOT?
    You ought to do so. 
  • TheKingslayer70
    TheKingslayer70
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 68

Anyone that has the Diamond Paint on their legion hacked it

Only the top 3 got it...and they all were not given anything bevause they were dishonest

No one in the end had it ....so any you see were workshop hacked

• Kar-Graal
    Kar-Graal
    Master Tactician

Only the top 3 got it...and they all were not given anything bevause they were dishonest

No one in the end had it ....so any you see were workshop hacked

meteor warpaint for phantom like 1k people who got it ;)

top 100 because its more like rare warpaint and its n/a for pricing
  • NieR01
    NieR01
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 4,128

Bottom line, if you see the blood diamond paint, send a report in.

Simple as that.

Image result for nier replicant

• NY-Yankee-DSC
    NY-Yankee-DSC
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 286

Thank You!

Eli

One of the 3 is in ouer sector and play (Not Bann lol)

• Master of Shadows
    Master of Shadows
    Unicorn Overlord
    Elite Legion for 2017 Warpaint called:

New Year Warpaint which is jan 1 2017 hehe

without the warpaint it would be firestorm = empty slot
    Anything to actually add to the conversation KG? Or just stupid suggestions?
  • Master of Shadows
    Master of Shadows
    Unicorn Overlord

How do you know that?
  • Kar-Graal
    Kar-Graal
    Master Tactician
    edited 1 Jan 2017, 5:41PM

Thank You!

Eli

One of the 3 is in ouer sector and play (Not Bann lol)

The original people top 3 who got the blood-diamond warpaint was banned for cheating ive heard the show last night
  • Kar-Graal
    Kar-Graal
    Master Tactician
    good news
This discussion has been closed.