This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Plz help tutorial is glitched

gmorris
gmorris
Potential Threat
Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 26

Ok it's my first day playing WC on my android. I immediately upgraded my oil storage capacity and my oil wells, like first thing. Game seemed glitch at beginning, it appeared my oil capacity was maxed out and I couldn't "harvest/recover" oil from the oil well. So I upgraded both asap. So, now I'm at oil well level 2 . Later after some battles the tutorial comes on and tells me my oil well is ready to upgrade and i guess it is ready, to go to level 3, but heres the issue, the tutorial will only allow me to select the oil well, then to select upgrade, and then to confirm upgrade by selecting upgrade again, we'll I can't do the mandatory tutorial example upgrade from oil well level 1 to oil well level 2, because I'm actually going from level 2 to level 3 and next level of command center is required. The close button(big non functioning X) isn't working in this forced tutorial. I've reinstalled, deleted data/cache and still game breaks in to the tutorial about upgrading the oil well and there I am stuck in the tute. Plz help....
.thanks,
Geoff

• Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,963
    Which WC game G Morris?

WC= War Commander PC game.  WCRA= War Commander Rogue Assault, mobile game
    Bacon Resistance is Futile
  • gmorris
    gmorris
    Potential Threat

I mentioned android in my post, guess I should have been clearer. My phone meaning WCRA, oh I see it's the WC vs WA thing.

• gmorris
    gmorris
    Potential Threat

Plz forgive the spelling, phone attempts to auto correct, I'm trying to play WCRA, I'm hoping the recent update will maybe fix it, but getting errors during its loading process, situation unresolved and pending, thanks

• DESTRO
    DESTRO
    KIXEYE
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 207
    Ive asked the team to look into this.  They will reach out to you.
    CEO, KIXEYE 

All your base are belong to KIXEYE.