Apollo, is worth the time and trouble?

Stormlance
Stormlance
Strike-force Captain
Joined May 2013 Posts: 923
So I have 6 Apollos waiting to be build and upgraded from the last event.  My airfield is packed with just too many units and I do not see the place for 6 costly and high cap units?
Is the Apollo a must have in the current meta - saw no post or feedback about it in the forum?
“Life is not what we live; it is what we imagine we are living.”

• Initial_Degeneration
    Initial_Degeneration
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 2,853
    edited 28 Nov 2016, 5:19PM
    i dont see a good use for it
    too low range and if you have ss or titan you dont need it.

i have one though with suppression bombs, in case i might need it to concuss some sf (if it survives long enough to get in range)

• Kar-Graal
    Kar-Graal
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,634
    i dont see a good use for it
    too low range and if you have ss or titan you dont need it.

i have one though with suppression bombs, in case i might need it to concuss some sf (if it survives long enough to get in range)
    they are good at tanking Heavy Operators when i gogo tested it

• Kar-Graal
    Kar-Graal
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,634
    So I have 6 Apollos waiting to be build and upgraded from the last event.  My airfield is packed with just too many units and I do not see the place for 6 costly and high cap units?
    Is the Apollo a must have in the current meta - saw no post or feedback about it in the forum?
    watch my video as mentioned in the post 
  • lomolife1174
    lomolife1174
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 9,114
    It isn't a must-have. I'd just use Nimbuses or Hailstorms.