This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Cannot make any new tier units after upgrading production buildings with Gold

DrRDC
DrRDC
Greenhorn
Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 5

Hi I hope someone can help:
I used gold and metal to upgrade my barracks, war foundry both to Rank 4, and built a helipad and I cannot build my new tier units at all even though I have the required gold, metal and unlocked blueprint. It's as if the unit is still locked on my UI even though I have my blueprint and resources to build.

I can't build mortar men, abrems tank, or cobra even though I have all the prerequisites needed to build these units. Am I missing something? I am now rank 21, and I seen a rank 20 defender use mortermen against me yet I cannot make any new teir units myself. I've tried reinstalling the app. Do I need to finish the campaign first? I'm on iOS

It is frustrating because I'm certain my UI is bugged, even though I have the needed resources the build button is still faded out but it's unlocked! I dropped a little bit of money on gold because I've been enjoying this game so far, and to help me use the blueprints I've unlocked from ranking up, and I'm still locked out. Bugged?

• DrRDC
    DrRDC
    Greenhorn

I also cannot build humvees either, what's the deal?

• DrRDC
    DrRDC
    Greenhorn

Any support would be nice? Bump.

• DrRDC
    DrRDC
    Greenhorn

This is a joke: I can upgrade the next tier units when I aquire the right pieces but I still can't build them because your games UI is broken.... my build button is still faded out as if the unit is locked but I have clearly unlocked it. I'm level 25 now.

You've punished me for buying gold to upgrade my production buildings quickly at level 17. I expected to gain access to the next tier units but I still don't have access to them. Your game is broken. I am not able to have the same units I have not received any support on this issue and I have been patiently waiting any reply for nearly two full days now.

I feel like I have been robbed.

• DrRDC
    DrRDC
    Greenhorn

Oh I feel like a dumbass - I see that I was missing the right number of collectable components indicated on the upper right to build the units I was complaining about. Still though it would help to have better UI design to let any new player know of the additional cost, **** sneaky...

• feranell
    feranell
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 3

I am level 26. Cc4 with maxed war factory and helipad. Have had enough of the critical components to upgrade Humvee, cobra, and Abrams to lvl 2 but still cannot build them. Why?

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,515
    If you're having trouble building a unit that you have unlocked, it's likely because you don't meet the required cost. Make sure to look at every single element in the cost section and make sure you have enough of every required item or material to build the unit. If you're missing even one thing, you won't be able to build.
    WC:RA/BP Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE