Nemesis event is coming around soon. A showdown with General Gier seems anticipated.
I propose an interesting refreshing idea in events.
Basically, players defending their base with their own fleet and one from their ally against a large base attack fleet lead by Gier.
Upon obtaining all event prizes, exclusive of the Fenrir blueprint and boxes. Players can defend their base from General Gier's fleet himself.Fleet size:1x Mark V Fenrir (Gier's flagship)2x Fenrir10x Hellfire6x Damocles8x Covenant8x Tornado4x BasiliskHow it works:
- Gier's fleet holds position outside your base turret's range at the beginning of the fight
- Battle timer increased to 15 minutes
- They always attack from the top left so players can move their turrets and prepare
- Players win if they have a single module left after the timer is up or if Gier's fleet is destroyed
- Players must have launched at least six fleets before they can commence the battle
- If a player's fleet is destroyed, they can send another fleet mid battle to join
- Player fleets can leave the battle like they leave base attacks to summon a different fleet
- It can be a coop battle, one other allied player can join
- Players can only be attacked this way onceRewards:
- 500,000 points if they survive
- Additional 250,000 points if they kill all ships except Gier's flagship
- Additional 750,000 points if they manage to kill Gier's flagship and if their bridge survives
- Players can purchase the Fenrir carrier if they have enough points
- Coop ally gets only 100,000 points for participation if they inflict damage to enemy fleetDifficulty:
- Players are expected to lose at least one fleet. No more than two whole fleets
- Armor and DPS on the attacking fleet depends on the base levelMechanics:
- The attacking fleet is massive, but it doesn't all attack at once
- It breaks its fleet into groups and sends them at the player's base in waves every three minutes:
- 4x Basilisk + 4x Tornado ( focus attacks on ships if nearby )
- 4x Covenant + 4x Tornado ( focus attacks on ships if nearby )
- 2x Hellfire + 4x Covenant ( focus attacks on ships if nearby )
- 8x Hellfire ( focus attacks on base modules if nearby )
- 6x Damocles + 2x Fenrir ( focus attacks on base modules if nearby )
- Gier's flagship does not move
- Players are expected to win
- Players hold position at the perimeter and defend against oncoming attacks
- After the first three waves, they can kill the last two waves far more easily since those focus on modules
- Players can attacking Gier's flagship at any time, but is recommended to do so after his escorts waste away at your base defences.
Why this works:
- Players get a **** tonne of points and their carrier with minimal grind. They have fun.
- Kixeye gets the repair time they so badly wanted.
Shouldn't be too difficult to implement