A new corvette.

shaymos91
shaymos91
Greenhorn
Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 24
There is a category of ships that only has one ship, the corvette class. If they would be anything like real life corvettes, they would be fast but with low firepower. A neat feature that I have not seen on any ships is a rear firing arc, perhaps this ship could have front and back, similar to a battleships side arcs.

If anyone has other ideas for a corvette, feel free to share!
  • Kelidoskoped37
    Kelidoskoped37
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 4
    First- these fast ships exist. Cutters, starting at the Taipan (Tier 9). Second, YES
  • shaymos91
    shaymos91
    Greenhorn
    First- these fast ships exist. Cutters, starting at the Taipan (Tier 9). Second, YES
      are you saying yes to the whole idea or just part of it?
  • Mark V Pathfinder
    Mark V Pathfinder
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 604
    edited 4 Nov 2016, 8:22PM
    There will never be another corvette added to the game. Ever.

• Mark V Pathfinder
    Mark V Pathfinder
    Strike-force Captain
    There's actually two, but yes.  A good start would be to make the Destiny a Corvette...
    It was a corvette then it was made a cruiser. Now if it was made a corvette again it would only be worse due to slower base speed. I doubt Kixeye will go back on their decision an reinstate ti as a corvette and that would not even be a good thing due to the base speed of corvettes being lower than cruisers.

• shaymos91
    shaymos91
    Greenhorn
    But why though?
  • Nightmare Deathlock
    Nightmare Deathlock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 8,727

@Mark V Pathfinder said:
    ChandraArgentis said:

There's actually two, but yes.  A good start would be to make the Destiny a Corvette...

It was a corvette then it was made a cruiser. Now if it was made a corvette again it would only be worse due to slower base speed. I doubt Kixeye will go back on their decision an reinstate ti as a corvette and that would not even be a good thing due to the base speed of corvettes being lower than cruisers.

She means pathfinder (noob unbuildable corvette you only get 2 of) and voyager... also theres actually 4 corvettes total... pathfinder and voyager and the 2 unobtainable ones the low level anti matter fleet corvette which is the colonial corvette and the speedy corvette seen in some old events the swarm corvette...

born in sector 1100

alliance: LORD (VC only)

VC: lv42 base (only game worth playing) likes to mess with noobs. loves being an insector (who doesnt? lol)

BP: lv46 base (i think) retired

WC: lv14 base (i think) hate this game...

• Mark V Pathfinder
    Mark V Pathfinder
    Strike-force Captain

@Nightmare Deathlock said:

@Mark V Pathfinder said:
    ChandraArgentis said:

She means pathfinder (noob unbuildable corvette you only get 2 of) and voyager... also theres actually 4 corvettes total... pathfinder and voyager and the 2 unobtainable ones the low level anti matter fleet corvette which is the colonial corvette and the speedy corvette seen in some old events the swarm corvette...

Kix loves those swarms use the every event

• Mark V Pathfinder
    Mark V Pathfinder
    Strike-force Captain

@shaymos91 said:
    Mark V Pathfinder said:

But why though?

Because they are ****

• Mark V Pathfinder
    Mark V Pathfinder
    Strike-force Captain

As a mark v pathfinder I am the foremost authority on corvettes and I say stop posting about them, no one wants them, they will never come and they suck

• Nightmare Deathlock
    Nightmare Deathlock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 8,727

@Mark V Pathfinder said:
    As a mark v pathfinder I am the foremost authority on corvettes and I say stop posting about them, no one wants them, they will never come and they suck

Lol xD who said a pathfinder sucks? Its the most badass awesome op hull in existance, at mk5 its got infinite stats and slots xD

born in sector 1100

alliance: LORD (VC only)

VC: lv42 base (only game worth playing) likes to mess with noobs. loves being an insector (who doesnt? lol)

BP: lv46 base (i think) retired

WC: lv14 base (i think) hate this game...