Napalm Turrets

StaimB
StaimB
Strike-force Captain
Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 765
Hi all,

did some of you guys thought about rebuilding the base to napalm-turrets for event?
  • derek.snelling.10
    derek.snelling.10
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 323
    Changed most of mine to back to napalm, works well
  • kktheflyingscotsman
    kktheflyingscotsman
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 335
    fck changing the turrets, ok it takes 5 seconds to change them to napalm but to change them back is 2 fkn days, screw that for a chitty glitched up hacker infested overpowered piece of crap.

they expect people to change everything they should add another 5 **** dozers, if everything was a 5 second upgrade fair enough but when **** gets real and upgrades are week long who in their right mind is going to cancel a week long upgrade just to complete their crappy overpowered onslaught just to obtain tech that costs 130 mill oink. glitcheye are just becoming ever more delusion.
  • sentinel0718
    sentinel0718
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 146
    Mines been napalm for months already. Still works well for me.
  • thismech
    thismech
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 144
    napalm is quite good as is wing drones with fire tech. i know wing drones kinda suck just they work. an owl or 2 of course doesn't hurt but dang those wing drones deal it quick. almost use the titan defense op twin titans i think i may be wrong about name but that works very well.
  • Le LoI
    Le LoI
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 35
    All my turrets replaced with napalms,I don't care about pvp
  • kktheflyingscotsman
    kktheflyingscotsman
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 335
    yelmao said:
    All my turrets replaced with napalms,I don't care about pvp
    it's not about the PvP it's about the 2 days changing them back, if you have 14 avalanches it will take 28 days to change them back altogether, which is wasting time for the dozer that could be upgrading something else. once maxed ALL turrets (heavy or normal) should be changed within 5 seconds each and every time, napalm are only useful against zombies and zombie season comes but once a year.
  • derek.snelling.10
    derek.snelling.10
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 323
    NO it's 5 secs and 2.5m thor to change back to Avalanche. Just checked.
  • kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921
    kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 717
    I changed one to napalm, already had one as firebombs.  the rest are as normal.  with Twin Titan ops, I am doing fairly well :)