Blitz! Answers

CM DOOMROOSTER
CM DOOMROOSTER
KIXEYE Community Manager
Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 4,939
edited 5 Oct 2016, 6:18PM
There's been some confusion on the recent addition of Blitz! to the game. Here are some clarifications: 

• If you complete a full health Blitz target in 1 hit, without anyone joining, you will get the option to Blitz. The cost of Blitzing is a minimum of 3 gold, scaling upward to the maximum amount needed to repair your fleet. The current minimum gold cost of 3 gold is for this current iteration of the feature first and is subject to change

• The Blitz option only awards the same FM points you earned previously. It does not grant bonus points or offer any other prizes or bonuses (such as Uranium or Tokens). This may change as this feature evolves. 
  • Currently, this feature is not available for all targets. We are currently offering this option as part of the 102 & 109 FM targets only. This feature will only run this week at first but we plan to iterate on it and make it available on other targets soon. 
  • Also, if the Blitz icon on the world map is green, then it is eligible for the Blitz option (i.e. - it's not damaged). If it's red, then it's damaged, and not eligible for the Blitz option. Here is an example of the context menu, showing the target is green and undamaged, therefore eligible for Blitzing:

• If you are not eligible to Blitz a target, a pop up will appear after combat to help explain why: 

• Blitzing does not award gold. Not sure where that rumor started but it's not true. Sorry. 

Hope this helps clear things up!

If you have technical questions, please submit a ticket here.

Having trouble submitting a ticket? Try this link.

Not sure about the rules

I cannot discuss your account ban. Don't ask.
  • CM DOOMROOSTER
    CM DOOMROOSTER
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 4,939
    In addition: you will not receive the option to Blitz if you do not have any gold in your inventory. 
    If you have technical questions, please submit a ticket here.

Having trouble submitting a ticket? Try this link.

Not sure about the rules

I cannot discuss your account ban. Don't ask.
This discussion has been closed.