PLATOON SIZE: How Increase?

TomBrooklyn
TomBrooklyn
Master Tactician
Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,496
edited 17 Aug 2016, 11:10AM
How does one increase the capacity of a platoon?

- 1. My level 15 Airfield upgrade says it will make platoon size 2000.     But my air platoon size is already 2000.    My land platoon size is currently 1600.     Do I upgrade the Airfield to increase my land platoon size?

- 2. Wiki says upgrade Storage Building to increase platoon size.     But my L16 Storage Building upgrade to L17 only says it will increase storage size +840.   (My current storage size is 36,640.     Besides increasing storage size, will upgrading storage building also increase platoon size?

- 3. My L10 War Factory upgrade to L11 says it will reduce vehicle storage size by 5%.     Does upgrading the War Factory actually change vehicle sizes so they take up less room not only in storage, but when in a platoon?

• ICKY1UK
    ICKY1UK
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 188
    yes your war factory will go up to level 15 your storage goes up more now aswell so you will eventually get 3000 in your size
  • TomBrooklyn
    TomBrooklyn
    Master Tactician
    So does upgrading the War Factory allow more toons to fit in a platoon of a given size?

• RAINBOWS95
    RAINBOWS95
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 572
    So does upgrading the War Factory allow more toons to fit in a platoon of a given size?
    I think it is the storage building that does this. As my war factory is max level and my platoon size is still only 1500 lol

-The time your spend spamming the forums about cheaters could be used to get others to report the same cheater thus getting them banned quicker.
    -Upgrade times are long, we all know this, if they were not it would take a few weeks for a level 30 to become a 40.
    -Don't beg ask once if you are told no then tough
    -Insults are useless, why insult somebody you don't even know, instead of insulting on the forums try helping instead.

Lvl-45
  • FELHUNTER
    FELHUNTER
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 2,631
    edited 18 Aug 2016, 7:11PM
    maxing the war factory reduces space requirements on the units built from it by 25% meaning a ultra will go from 400 space to 300 and inferno from 500 to 375 its basically a really nice space reduction for tanks...  and maxing the big blue storage will make platoon space 3000 for ground
    http://i.imgur.com/FglMY0M.gif
  • TomBrooklyn
    TomBrooklyn
    Master Tactician
    edited 19 Aug 2016, 6:24PM
    Felhunter said:   maxing the war factory reduces space requirements on the units built from it by 25%....  and maxing the big blue storage will make platoon space 3000 for ground
    Outstanding!

One question:   Does upgrading the War Factory to the appropriate veteran level reduce the size only of the units built after the upgrade;  or does it also reduce the size of the units already built?

• useroussama
    useroussama
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 59

One question:   Does upgrading the War Factory to the appropriate veteran level reduce the size only of the units built after the upgrade;  or does it also reduce the size of the units already built?

all Units size built or not built yet 
  • Maciej Mesaj Klimas
    Maciej Mesaj Klimas
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 1,155
    Upgrades show storage size - total of units you can hold. It doesn't show platoon size, but it's +100 per level
    Quit at Cerberus 2 event, returned before Stormfront.
  • TomBrooklyn
    TomBrooklyn
    Master Tactician
    Maciej Mesaj Klimas said:   Upgrades...doesn't show platoon size, but it's +100 per level
    Ah, I see.    I see it on the wiki too, now.     Thanks.