Bill_S035
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 8
    Yes, plus units like sandstorm and elite titan have gone

• rsmith0428
    rsmith0428
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 22
    All the workshop items are negative and the game crashed with an alert that Kixeye would looking it. I did not get the gear items that were received from the 8K for completing special ops. I had just finished Special Ops and was returning to the base. When I tried to see what gear I had gotten all the amounts were negative for all units checked. Clearing the buffers and restarting the game did nothing. This is clearly a program error not a user error. 
  • Jasmine B
    Jasmine B
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 939
    All the workshop items are negative and the game crashed with an alert that Kixeye would looking it. I did not get the gear items that were received from the 8K for completing special ops. I had just finished Special Ops and was returning to the base. When I tried to see what gear I had gotten all the amounts were negative for all units checked. Clearing the buffers and restarting the game did nothing. This is clearly a program error not a user error. 
    Same here, NO ITEMS FROM SHADOW OPS. But I guess it is the old, old, old BUG -  Shadow Ops finish 1 day Before time end the week Before events - Yeah, I should know, have been here long enough, but didnt take notice about the time.

Thats why they throw all stuff at us so we cant make them all, if you dont coin your repair. GREED, GREED, GREED. Enough is enough Kixeye. 

• RoughSteel
    RoughSteel
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 48
    edited 21 Jan 2019, 10:34AM
    Jasmine B said:
    Same here, NO ITEMS FROM SHADOW OPS. But I guess it is the old, old, old BUG -  Shadow Ops finish 1 day Before time end the week Before events - Yeah, I should know, have been here long enough, but didnt take notice about the time.

Thats why they throw all stuff at us so we cant make them all, if you dont coin your repair. GREED, GREED, GREED. Enough is enough Kixeye. 

I finished Shadow Ops base now and got Components. 2 days 11hour left. Must be a glitch.
  • rsmith0428
    rsmith0428
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 22
    Everything is back to positive today and it appears that I got some components for Spec ops, but yea, with +6 years playing the game, this is a very old bug that re-appeared for a short time. 
  • Abdeen Abdeen
    Abdeen Abdeen
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 46
    same here after i finished my shadow-op i went to base and was customizing a unit in the workshop then i got dc with error,, when i refreshed the game i found that most of my units have "lock" sign and all their collected techs gone from workshop and also no shadow-op panal appear anymore.
  • Bob Smiths
    Bob Smiths
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 53
    same here ffs always problems after updates