Unable to relocate to friends

Vermell
Vermell
Skilled Warrior
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 444
It appears relocating to friends is not an option after the last maintenance. Can relocate to a particular sector but not any friends in that sector through kixeye site or FB/WC. I visually can see friends listed in FB and kixeye site but when trying to relocate no friends are visible in relocation window. Home sector was 251 and has been renamed to sector 90. Maybe sector rename is the problem.
  • Wicked_Tech
    Wicked_Tech
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 484
    Might have to do with the profiles still saying they are still in the old sector number. Like my profile still says I am in 290 but that has been renumbered now
  • paparon888
    paparon888
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 8
    I also am unable to relocate since the last update.  Have a few players listed in the relocate list on the facebook site but they are in the same sector that I am currently located.  On the Kixeye site I have no players listed in the relocate section.  The ever so helpful support people tell me that they have no control over the friends listings and that I should get on forums and see if there is a thread already started.  So I am so hoping that the support people are right and all my friends will magically reappear in the relocate section soon after I post this message in this thread.  And they wonder (or not) why people are leaving the game.  I am stuck in a sector while friends are in another sector and they don't care about fixing the problem.
  • trollman
    trollman
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3
    When trying to relocate I can see all my alli but no one else on just my friends list comes up. So basically can't relocate except to alli friends. I need to be able to relocate to others as well.

• Sasuke970
    Sasuke970
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 1,075
    Vermell said:
    It appears relocating to friends is not an option after the last maintenance. Can relocate to a particular sector but not any friends in that sector through kixeye site or FB/WC. I visually can see friends listed in FB and kixeye site but when trying to relocate no friends are visible in relocation window. Home sector was 251 and has been renamed to sector 90. Maybe sector rename is the problem.
    You could try readdressing this problem to mods.They maybe can help you.
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,358
    Closing necro post.

Please start a new post for this topic.  Do not add to ancient posts as it confuses people. 

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
This discussion has been closed.