best unit to tackle HZ40s?

Cameron_S246
Cameron_S246
Greenhorn
Joined May 2015 Posts: 18
best unit to tackle HZ40's, don't have any unique troops so need to build up medal collection to move forward with the game
  • bushmaster1
    bushmaster1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 5
    I have only used uniques.  You could probably use missiles to take most out.  Otherwise maybe you can get help
  • Cameron_S246
    Cameron_S246
    Greenhorn
    ok fella, will have a try with missiles

• paul.ermer.3
    paul.ermer.3
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 34
    Not sure what your capabilities are, mine are low.  Im a 35, recently returning to the game after a long hiatus.  After some practice, I seem to be able to take them with unshopped cyclones, SF, and warhorse with less than an hr repair.  Be patient and systematic, and best of luck! 
  • Cameron_S246
    Cameron_S246
    Greenhorn
    I'm open to suggestions, I have cyclones SF and warhorses, but they get wiped out by the first set of defences.  feel free to private message me if you don't want to put it out in the public domain
  • paul.ermer.3
    paul.ermer.3
    Potential Threat
    hmmm, wish i could see what your doing.  Wish I could do a video
  • kixeyeuser_117305660_9285_8924345
    kixeyeuser_117305660_9285_8924345
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 56

here ya go took little more dmg to ground cause messed up a bit 
  • paul.ermer.3
    paul.ermer.3
    Potential Threat
    Of course, it won't be long until Kix eliminates the 40's, and makes 55's the smallest.  They continue to commit business suicide by forcing out growth and expansion in the player base! 
  • Blue-Cheese
    Blue-Cheese
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,986
    edited 29 Aug 2016, 3:41AM

Good vid. If you stop and heal your cyclones between attacks then you can also keep there health up, espeically if you taking less than 5 mins of damage on each hit - keep it free as the say!

Also if you have enough Cyclones you can one shot the tempest and commandos before they get a shot away.

To smell me is to love me
  • FELHUNTER
    FELHUNTER
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 2,631
     heres an under 40 no Uniques no Heroes just 1 Lead commando 4 preservers and 4 Cyclones with 1 Hailstorm under 40min repair
    http://i.imgur.com/FglMY0M.gif
  • Dan Gibson
    Dan Gibson
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 497
    Felhunter said:
     heres an under 40 no Uniques no Heroes just 1 Lead commando 4 preservers and 4 Cyclones with 1 Hailstorm under 40min repair
    this is good information 

• sentinel0718
    sentinel0718
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 146
    Won't work with the new HZ40 nowadays. 
  • Craig Mayhan
    Craig Mayhan
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 395
    Ha,Ha,Ha,  they changed it of course,,,,20 hr repair if your lucky.....ha ha ha why,,,, the lag....  before you can control your attack you are wiped out cause you can't control your units...    state of the game,,,,  dead....
  • Greenhorn00
    Greenhorn00
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 281
    I have only used uniques.  You could probably use missiles to take most out.  Otherwise maybe you can get help
    See if someone in your sector will help you until you get some good units from the gear. Surely they aren't going to let you fall behind. If they do, leave the sector and jump to a better sector.