WCwikia HELP REQUEST ( Update 07/17/2016 )

• kixeyeuser_734447434_6218_5267026
    kixeyeuser_734447434_6218_5267026
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 2
    need help with war commander its frozen or something
  • ALIENFUN12
    ALIENFUN12
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 4
    I have a problem,
    i was back in game after a long pause ... now:
    1) cant access my account (looks like a hacker got my account and changed settings .... so i cant log in and change settings and cant log in to get support)
    2) when i try to deploy a platoon always say (invalid platoon)
    3) when i try to make an air platoon always give me an error and never save platoon and ask me to reload game .... error number is 2221

i cant play like that ..... :(
    need someone help me restore my kix account and send tiket to solve all problems
  • ALIENFUN12
    ALIENFUN12
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 4
    Hello, i come back to game after a couple of years inactivity .... now i cant set a platoon of airplanes because always kick me out of game when i try to save platoon ..... also ... something wrong on my account .. i cant access support page to send ticket and to see answers to my request .... any administrator can please help me fix this bug in my base or bug in my kix account so i can send tiket?
  • Breaking Barriers
    Breaking Barriers
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 805
    It might help if you make your own thread in community support rather then commenting on a thread that has nothing to do with players getting help at all on this thread. This thread is about a website that offers and ask for players to help provide date from the game aka wikiwarcommander.com. 

Also when you make your NEW post in community support it may be best that you take your time while typing it and use proper grammar and punctuation, so that the war commander support team Moderators & CM's can assist you in their best ways.  

Posting questions on this thread about your accounts will likely never been seen nor acknowledged as this thread has nothing to do with your game accounts. 

Good Luck & Happy Hunting.
    Breaking Barriers. 
    Be Better Than Yesterday & Greater Than The Day Before That. Knowledge Is Power. 
    PAL Admin

• TroyW
    TroyW
    WC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,700
    It might help if you make your own thread in community support rather then commenting on a thread that has nothing to do with players getting help at all on this thread. This thread is about a website that offers and ask for players to help provide date from the game aka wikiwarcommander.com. 

Also when you make your NEW post in community support it may be best that you take your time while typing it and use proper grammar and punctuation, so that the war commander support team Moderators & CM's can assist you in their best ways.  

Posting questions on this thread about your accounts will likely never been seen nor acknowledged as this thread has nothing to do with your game accounts. 

Breaking Barriers. 
    Ya thread go so OFF TOPIC I stopped looking at it to see if anyone answer the questions.   Now I know how Kixeye guys must feel... I don't see how they can get any good feedback among all the off topic and random **** that fill a thread, especially with an endless amount of threads. 

WAR COMMANDER WIKIA

Lead Administrator

• Breaking Barriers
    Breaking Barriers
    Strike-force Captain
    TroyW said:

Breaking Barriers. 
    Ya thread go so OFF TOPIC I stopped looking at it to see if anyone answer the questions.   Now I know how Kixeye guys must feel... I don't see how they can get any good feedback among all the off topic and random **** that fill a thread, especially with an endless amount of threads. 
    Well thankfully many people did read the post Troy bro and you do have some stats waiting if you go back on the previous pages (peacekeeper missiles, omega sandstorm tech etc etc). Cheers. 
    Be Better Than Yesterday & Greater Than The Day Before That. Knowledge Is Power. 
    PAL Admin

• Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,582
    TroyW said:

Breaking Barriers. 
    The main reason for why this thread has gone so off topic is actually when kixeye decided to place it as it's a pinned thread on the Community Support forums.

I would prefer to see this thread unpinned by a mod or kixeye official as the purpose of this thread used to be for collecting WC wiki stats after CC10 update.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Tibar
    Tibar
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 71
    So, someone should clear this thread of offtopic posts. :)

How I can I see the HP of my CC? Its lvl9 and this level is missing in the Wikia.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Tibar said:

How I can I see the HP of my CC? Its lvl9 and this level is missing in the Wikia.
    Troy calculated the health amount for a CC upgrade using vXP unit data to calculate an exact number. No official health numbers has been published for any CC upgrades yet.
  • Breaking Barriers
    Breaking Barriers
    Strike-force Captain
    edited 30 Mar 2018, 10:26PM

#UPdated stats for you Troy concerning CC 13.  I do not own any depots, so these stats should be 99.9% spot on. 

Base XP Difference of = 200,345,600  base xp during CC upgrade. 

Cheers. 

The shocking part about this upgrade is it seems to match the CC Lvl 12 base xp given exactly, which is very strange considering were going up 1 level AND we need that base xp so very much just to level up now days. 

I recommend ALL players desperate for base xp to level up to be ONLINE when their CC finishes to acquire the 200 million. 
    PAL Admin

• Hercules Montana
    Hercules Montana
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 9

Hello, you have closed my account because lied to company, and i that why I closed my account case and I ask you to open my account and I beg you to open my account as soon as possible please idl 31509036 just please open this account and I will buy this 50€

• dharamkar.saiabhishek
    dharamkar.saiabhishek
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 10

Hi kixeye/cm BURNY
    As u can see in my I'd my event xp gone negative I lost all my event xp which I have earned this by to much difficulty I need my xp back and also event use it and loose it also going to soon so pls resolve my problem in my I'd I am unable to unlock any unit from event store as my target in the event to unlock spinx tokens but u were made this stupid hing in my I'd
    Plz solve my problem as soon as possible and do fair to me I need to unlock many things in my I'd but lost xp,

• dharamkar.saiabhishek
    dharamkar.saiabhishek
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 10

@dharamkar.saiabhishek said:
    Hi kixeye/cm BURNY
    As u can see in my I'd my event xp gone negative I lost all my event xp which I have earned this by to much difficulty I need my xp back and also event use it and loose it also going to soon so pls resolve my problem in my I'd I am unable to unlock any unit from event store as my target in the event to unlock spinx tokens but u were made this stupid hing in my I'd
    Plz solve my problem as soon as possible and do fair to me I need to unlock many things in my I'd but lost xp,

• TroyW
    TroyW
    WC Mod
    #UPdated stats for you Troy concerning CC 13.  I do not own any depots, so these stats should be 99.9% spot on. 

Base XP Difference of = 200,345,600  base xp during CC upgrade. 

Cheers. 

The shocking part about this upgrade is it seems to match the CC Lvl 12 base xp given exactly, which is very strange considering were going up 1 level AND we need that base xp so very much just to level up now days. 

I recommend ALL players desperate for base xp to level up to be ONLINE when their CC finishes to acquire the 200 million. 
    Thank you!  

I forgot to check my xp when I did my CC lv13 upgrade... so mad at myself, lol.

It's not the first building to repeat the same amount of xp for newly upgraded levels. 

Oh, just so you know the Deposits don't effect the xp.  You don't make any xp from metal or oil coming from deposits. 

Thanks again.

WAR COMMANDER WIKIA

Lead Administrator

• TroyW
    TroyW
    WC Mod

Axel L said:
    Tibar said:

Troy calculated the health amount for a CC upgrade using vXP unit data to calculate an exact number. No official health numbers has been published for any CC upgrades yet.
    Actually the only CC health I got from using the vXP was the Level 8  ( this was before the vXP calculation changed making this impossible to now ) .

The Lv10, 11 & 12 I got directly from Kixeye by working backward from the one OFFICIAL health we ever got. 

When they released the Lv12 CC the official notes said this  [ HERE
    • Health Increased by 5 million  ( from Lv 11 )
      • Max Health is 35 million  

This obliviously gives me the Lv11 health of 30 million ( 35 - 5 = 30 )

After that I looked back to the official notes for the Lv11 CC introduction  [ HERE ]
    • Health Increased by 10x!  ( from Lv 10 )
    And that gives me the Lv10 Heath  of 3 million  ( 30 / 10 = 3 )  

So by giving me the max health for the Lv 12 I was able to get the other 2 healths. 

I just wish I did the other levels of the player's CC's before they changed the vXP calculation method.  I did a few of the Rogue CC that were out at the time but I can't find my notes of course. lol. 

WAR COMMANDER WIKIA

Lead Administrator

• mohamedgalel.galel
    mohamedgalel.galel
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4
    **** ALL
    come to hell
  • mohamedgalel.galel
    mohamedgalel.galel
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4
    FU*K ALL
    come to hell
  • Breaking Barriers
    Breaking Barriers
    Strike-force Captain
    TroyW said:

Axel L said:
    Tibar said:

Actually the only CC health I got from using the vXP was the Level 8  ( this was before the vXP calculation changed making this impossible to now ) .

The Lv10, 11 & 12 I got directly from Kixeye by working backward from the one OFFICIAL health we ever got. 

After that I looked back to the official notes for the Lv11 CC introduction  [ HERE ]

So by giving me the max health for the Lv 12 I was able to get the other 2 healths. 

I just wish I did the other levels of the player's CC's before they changed the vXP calculation method.  I did a few of the Rogue CC that were out at the time but I can't find my notes of course. lol. 
    Level 1-2 Info

PAL Admin

• TroyW
    TroyW
    WC Mod
    TroyW said:

Axel L said:
    Tibar said:

Level 1-2 Info

THANK YOU!

But with  the help of Burny I have all the stats for both the Standard and Elite version up on the wiki already.

http://warcommander.wikia.com/wiki/Darkstorm

http://warcommander.wikia.com/wiki/Elite_Darkstorm

Still working the rest of the eDarkstorm page....but the stats are good.

WAR COMMANDER WIKIA

Lead Administrator

• neil.davis.16752
    neil.davis.16752
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 7
    still missing the last part  off the ops 

• Santosh_KumarS9
    Santosh_KumarS9
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 14

I have problem with log in when event starts.

• Mr.simba
    Mr.simba
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 3
    Why do you hide the military base  Level 1000 where you can make protection on them and hide this protection at the time of the operation of the XP on the clock at the specified time ??? Also, these military bases for Level 1000 do not take off in moderation until after half the time and at the beginning of the time are almost none but very few
    Please leave these bases in the Sectors and have the protection and start time of the expired ones
  • WICKED_0NE
    WICKED_0NE
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1
    How do I close out the KIXEYE access to my account so I can play ONLY thru Facebook??
    HHHHHH
  • Breaking Barriers
    Breaking Barriers
    Strike-force Captain
    How do I close out the KIXEYE access to my account so I can play ONLY thru Facebook??
    As Troy has mentioned various times this post is about the Wikiwarcommander.com website not player related fame help references, but for the sake lkf being a good sport I'll snaser your question Wicked_one. You cannot close out the kixeye site once it's been established in truth, so if your wanting to not stress on it or anyone else possible gain access to it best to setup a VERY long, strong secure password so you wont ever have to stress. Kixeye is not multi-compatible meaning you cannot transfer accounts from kixeye to facebook it only works 1 way from facebook to kixeye.  
    PAL Admin

• kixeyeuser_328999159_12578_3079433
    kixeyeuser_328999159_12578_3079433
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 3
    In my game it doesnt show me the circle around my base the silver one help me fix this kix plz.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    In my game it doesnt show me the circle around my base the silver one help me fix this kix plz.
    Are you referring to the accolades which was a PvP Season 6 award. The accolades has been updates to reflect the player leaderboard position in the 7th PvP Season instead of the 6th.
  • kixeyeuser_328999159_12578_3079433
    kixeyeuser_328999159_12578_3079433
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 3
    I got all the parts of prophet but didnt give me prophet and it says 7out of 8 parts plz help me kixeye my toons are in 5h repair i spend so much time killing 70s and at the end i get nothing.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    edited 4 Jul 2018, 3:47PM
    I got all the parts of prophet but didnt give me prophet and it says 7out of 8 parts plz help me kixeye my toons are in 5h repair i spend so much time killing 70s and at the end i get nothing.
    It might be the case that you have missed 1 Shadow Ops phase by accident. The limit on the amount of parts that can be unlocked per phase at this time is 1 part/phase with the exception for phase 10 with parts from repeats.

My best suggestion is to wait until Friday and then complete phase 9 to unlock the Prophet.
  • YOU_JUST_A_BOY
    YOU_JUST_A_BOY
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2018 Posts: 1
    BS company wont support players if you dont spend money
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    BS company wont support players if you dont spend money
    I'm not in agreement with this decision as well but there are alternatives to solve problems. You can send tickets which aren't about account related issues to War Commander or Battles to the Vega Conflict support system to bypass the pay barrier.

If you need assistance with something, you can also ask for assistance on the forums or to contact one of the forum Moderators or the Community Manger.