WCwikia HELP REQUEST ( Update 07/17/2016 )

• TroyW
    TroyW
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,481
    Troy too bad you don't have the Requirements for the Night Owls, going to try and get these.  Sexy now that is 160k
    Oh ya ... I see they are .... have to check and see what else dropped in price..
    WAR COMMANDER WIKIA
    Lead Administrator
  • Patrixia Cabatingan
    Patrixia Cabatingan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 15
    they need to drop the price for low level so they can join in the event specially for the late bloomers . . . too much exp. need to purchase one of those :wink:
  • lolking
    lolking
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 14

@Kixdie said:
    ghoult said:

My friend recommended the game but I can not play out LOADING

Anyone who recommends this game is not really your friend.

This actually made me laugh

• BIG_PAPA_SMURF
    BIG_PAPA_SMURF
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 79
    edited 23 Jul 2016, 7:54PM
    Plus again
  • BIG_PAPA_SMURF
    BIG_PAPA_SMURF
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 79
    edited 23 Jul 2016, 7:54PM
    Plus 
  • Harimau Malaya HM
    Harimau Malaya HM
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 739
    Too many pop ups and add ons on wikia.Stuff will only pop up every other time you get on wikia site
    so easy just try Adblock Plus
    WC Lvl 38 - quit
    BP Lvl 40 - quit
    VC Lvl 21 - quit
  • TroyW
    TroyW
    Unicorn Overlord
    Too many pop ups and add ons on wikia.Stuff will only pop up every other time you get on wikia site
    Or again .... JUST SIGN IN TO THE WIKI... and there will be NO AD's with or without an ad blocker..

WAR COMMANDER WIKIA
    Lead Administrator
  • lomolife1174
    lomolife1174
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 9,034
    TroyW said:
    Or again .... JUST SIGN IN TO THE WIKI... and there will be NO AD's with or without an ad blocker..

Some people such as me are too lazy to create a Wiki Account lol. Anyways I'm fine with the ads, even if they put increased load on my computer graphics.
  • TroyW
    TroyW
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 3 Aug 2016, 12:00AM
    Awhhh.... 

Someone UNPINNED this thread......

Never mind it was just moved over to Community Support category ... I guess that makes sense .. if any actually looks at this category...

WAR COMMANDER WIKIA
    Lead Administrator
  • PeterMac3
    PeterMac3
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10
    can I get an answer to  this . or do I need to spend $50
  • TroyW
    TroyW
    Unicorn Overlord
    PeterMac3 said:
    can I get an answer to  this . or do I need to spend $50
    Start a thread for it.... This thread is just for gathering info for the wiki...
    WAR COMMANDER WIKIA
    Lead Administrator
  • Alex_W2953
    Alex_W2953
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 8
    well there alots bug in game as if u put a toon to somone base it wont go there and your team emailed me saying there not going to fix it for me and i just want to have fun and play the game
  • varvp
    varvp
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 89
    Nightowl stats i thought u needed them lvl 11 and lvl 12.. don't remember the exact time for them to  go to lvl 11 but it was around 8 days.

• Blue-Cheese
    Blue-Cheese
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,986
    edited 26 Aug 2016, 1:22AM

For goodness sake before anyone posts another reply not related to the assiting Troy update the WIKI ... STOP HIJAcKING THE THREAD.

Troy does this out of the goodness of his heart ... he doesnt work for KIX ...

If you have another issue ...POST IT ELSEWHERE IN A APPROPRIATE THREAD OR CREATE YOUR OWN!

Thankyou, public service announcement over

To smell me is to love me
  • deliyurek02
    deliyurek02
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 59
    They did not grow me when I came inferno elite legion when the next bit does not necessarily gold sheep allyl I'm glad you have no help to me 
  • Harimau Malaya HM
    Harimau Malaya HM
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 739
    TroyW said:

lol BTE im always logging in..for saving the contribution heheh
    WC Lvl 38 - quit
    BP Lvl 40 - quit
    VC Lvl 21 - quit
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 5,896
    Omega Sandstorm Components:

A-Line Missile Upgrade cost level 6 and equip level 5.

Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • deliyurek02
    deliyurek02
    Potential Threat
     id:33637269   nam:edward _polat Hello i have a problem i am having problems with the basics i always have problems don boldly go to gold b go to help you become cheerful plz
  • Beth697
    Beth697
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 17
    when is ronin base coming back

• MuonGold
    MuonGold
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 218
    Beth697 said:
    when is ronin base coming back

http://warcommander.wikia.com/wiki/Ronin_Base

• deliyurek02
    deliyurek02
    Potential Threat
    Hello elite legoin workshop problem there is no problem my protoco why do not go out big problem do not get me wrong do not get me wrong game do not get me wrong
  • deliyurek02
    deliyurek02
    Potential Threat
    Hello elite legoin workshop problem there is no problem about my protoco
    There is a game that you do not want to fix. You have to play game gold. You are always playing.

Your User ID is: 33637269

Your Facebook ID is: 1572549873063786

• Seno28
    Seno28
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 6

Please open burisrawa id

• M_A_F_I_A Boom boom
    M_A_F_I_A Boom boom
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 4

Pls. Help my friend bhogs account in war commander his gear store have negative medal he is in sector 192 his game name is esaf bhogs thank you very much

http://nulldanmercado
  • cafer1234
    cafer1234
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 1
    hello .my game error with liberator ,i am liberator opened with academy . gear store units page clicked liberator lookign level 20 wow. and 16.500 medals with upto level 20 . error my liberator level 2 dont update level 20. 16.500 medals destroy ? 
  • Manuel42837
    Manuel42837
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 1

My attack Pooh dont work

• Hriscovschi
    Hriscovschi
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 1
    I lost my juggernaut from the platoon as I can recover it.
  • Breaking Barriers
    Breaking Barriers
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 514
    TroyW said:
    Felhunter said:
    TroyW said:
    I have a question. Can you figure out the promotion cost of units.
    On the Wikia it says 220 mil res for a heavy tank. But my war factory is lvl 13, and it only costs 187 mil. I knew the cost used to be higher, so it must change depending on what lvl war factory you have.
    I'm sure there is some percentage involved, so you could just add it under the promotion section, if there is a percent change.
    Heavy Tank?

Which heavy tank? 
    he means Tempests/Nightmares/Warhorses/Ultra/Dante/Doran they all cost 220mil each with a level 10 war factory and 165mil each with a level 15 it takes 5% off Promotion Cost/Time each level after 10 on war factory even if it doesnt show it in description of the factory
    The War Factory level only effects the Production Time & Repair Time as far as I know.. The descriptions of this function of the WF all were written prior to the introduction of Special Forces and Promotions. 

I need to check all the units... sometime mistakes are made when the page is being created and I do a lot of Cut & Paste from existing pages. 

The Tempest incorrect it should have been listed as 165,000,000 not 220,000,000 and it should have been 5 days not 7 days.

All Promotion Tables SHOULD be filled in with numbers of a Level 15 War Factory --- And I see I need to note that under the tables.

I Have never been able to see the Promotion Cost of a level of WF lower than 15 because mine is already upgraded to 15. 

PLEASE IF SOMEONE has a lower levels of WF please post a screenshot of it showing the Promotion Cost & Time.  Once I see In-Game proof or get a confirmation from Kixeye that it changes based on WF level then I will update the WF page to state this.
    This is actually not true information. Upgrading the war factory does 3 things in the game to date 1) reduces Tank production time, 2) reduces Tank repair times, & it ALSO  3) compresses tank sizes as you upgrade it higher & higher.

This is how some of the best players in the game have such mega-platoons to date. They upgrade their war factory to max & their blue storage as well and both combined reduces platoon size & tank size thus creating 1-hit wonder platoons for PVP. 

By the way I am just to darn tired to head over there today and update this myself, but here is some missing stats for the peacekeepers AKA PK's. 
    http://warcommander.wikia.com/wiki/Peacekeeper_Missile
    Missing Thor Stats. 

8-9

7-8

Catch You All Later Until Next Time

Breaking Barriers
    Good Luck & Very Happy Hunting!!! 

Be Better Than Yesterday & Greater Than The Day Before That. Knowledge Is Power. 
    PAL Admin

• kixeyeuser_734447434_6218_5267026
    kixeyeuser_734447434_6218_5267026
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 2
    need help with war commander wont work and can move tanks or see my base outside and it seems to be stuck