WCwikia HELP REQUEST ( Update 07/17/2016 )

• BIG_PAPA_SMURF
    BIG_PAPA_SMURF
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 79
    Too many pop ups and add ons on wikia.Stuff will only pop up every other time you get on wikia site
  • warpigs102
    warpigs102
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 4
    sorry is all i can really say i feel so bad for all ive done i been a bad boy 
  • Zenith1008
    Zenith1008
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 295
    I just want to say that i think you guys do a great job on WC Wiki. Its a great addition to the game and helps alot when planning out certain things in game. thanks for your time taking to update and keep us all in loop. awesome job.
  • TroyW
    TroyW
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,481
    HERE'S A GREAT IDEA HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS FIX THAT WIKIA WEBSITE SITE FROM ALL THAT ADWARE AND SPYWARE AND MALWARE THAT ALWAYS POPS UP THEN IN THE CORNER OF MY SCREEN I GET A WARNING FROM MY ANTIVIRUS PROGRAM THAT A POTENTIAL THREAT HAS BEEN BLOCKED!!!!!
    TALK TO WIKIA... That has to do with their BASE SOFTWARE not the USER CONTENT we creators and editors of the a wiki using Wikia put on it.  

• Do you get a popup on all pages?  
      • If not do you always get the popup on the same pages?
    • Do you get a popup on other wikia wiki's?
    • Does it have anything to do with the fact your Caplock is stuck on ?
    WAR COMMANDER WIKIA
    Lead Administrator
  • TroyW
    TroyW
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 11 Jun 2016, 6:13AM
    Too many pop ups and add ons on wikia.Stuff will only pop up every other time you get on wikia site
    Are you logged into the site?  If you log in you don't get non-wikia adds. 

Or if you don't want to make a wikia account you could use some kind of Ad Blocker... this will also remove the adds.  I use AdBlock on my Chrome and Adblock Plus on my Firefox.

WITHOUT an Ad blocker and NOT signed in it looks like this....

WITHOUT an Ad Blocker but SINGED IN it looks like this ...

So just make a account and sign in... 95% of wiki you have to be signed in to edit anyways.

WAR COMMANDER WIKIA
    Lead Administrator
  • mafiawarrior
    mafiawarrior
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 123
    promoting things now how does it **** work ??
  • Legion121
    Legion121
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 54
    • you get 518401 xp from an level 11 wall 
  • BIG_PAPA_SMURF
    BIG_PAPA_SMURF
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 79
    Is there any list that tells at how long a unit takes to repair from a full dead state...Estimated is fine we don't need to be exact.
    Example: Baldur is roughly an hour and a half with war factory at level 10-ish.
    I think this would be cool and I do realize that there are too many repair times to be that exacting because it depends on the war factory and other factors...so let's say an average war factory of level 10.
  • igpa-atinla
    igpa-atinla
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 1,330
    Is there any list that tells at how long a unit takes to repair from a full dead state...Estimated is fine we don't need to be exact.
    I think this would be cool and I do realize that there are too many repair times to be that exacting because it depends on the war factory and other factors...so let's say an average war factory of level 10.
    A level 11+ war factory doesn't do anything to repair times. So the data can come from a lvl 10+ war factory.
    To all you people who can't tell, this is a TAG.
    If you did something wrong, don't **** about it to Kixeye. Man up, and accept what has happened as your fault.
  • TroyW
    TroyW
    Unicorn Overlord
    MOST units on the wiki have the Repair time ( from 100% dead ).. I don't have Baldur yet because I just haven't gotten around to taking him out just to kill him and find out... I have been using him so I wanted to keep him alive. 

I will do it today and put the info on the wiki on his page ----> BALDUR 
    WAR COMMANDER WIKIA
    Lead Administrator
  • TroyW
    TroyW
    Unicorn Overlord
    A level 11+ war factory doesn't do anything to repair times. So the data can come from a lvl 10+ war factory.
    Correct and all the Time that are listed on the wiki are all with a Level 10 War Factory, Barracks .... so forth.  IF you have a lower level you have to do the math yourself.
    WAR COMMANDER WIKIA
    Lead Administrator
  • HELLDivers64
    HELLDivers64
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 16
    http://warcommander.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Unique_Units
    Unique units

There is still a normal crusader but I don't know about the rest
  • NSE-Scooter
    NSE-Scooter
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 176
    takes for ever to look up something on wiki now 
  • TroyW
    TroyW
    Unicorn Overlord
    takes for ever to look up something on wiki now 
    Why does it take forever?  And why do you say now?
    WAR COMMANDER WIKIA
    Lead Administrator
  • fabioalcor
    fabioalcor
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 84
    edited 16 Jun 2016, 3:15AM
    • Q12 - What is the Land Unit Capacity for a Level 3, 11 & 12 Storage ?
    I have CC lvl 8, and I can upgrade my storage to lvl 13, but I don't know if with lvl 7 CC you are able to do the same.

A lvl 12 Storage have capacity of 31300.

Here are some screenshots:

• serge.bigboi
    serge.bigboi
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 7,286
    I think this should help...Use some resources to turn the Unit into the Elite Version:

War Commander: LEVEL 44
    Backyard Monsters: Level 49 (Fully upgraded) - Quit
    Battle Pirates: level 40 - Quit
    Vega Conflict: level 30 - Quit
  • TroyW
    TroyW
    Unicorn Overlord
    I think this should help...Use some resources to turn the Unit into the Elite Version:

I have three days on a eSS update left before I can try this on my level 20 Phantom.

So it just says unavailable because you don't have the 150,000,000 resources or is it something else that is stopping the upgrade ( like the so called Parts Wrongthinker mentioned in his post ).  Because it also looks like you can't use gold either..
    WAR COMMANDER WIKIA
    Lead Administrator
  • Lord-of-War IXI
    Lord-of-War IXI
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 432
    TroyW said:

I have three days on a eSS update left before I can try this on my level 20 Phantom.

So it just says unavailable because you don't have the 150,000,000 resources or is it something else that is stopping the upgrade ( like the so called Parts Wrongthinker mentioned in his post ).  Because it also looks like you can't use gold either..
    It is unavailable because you don't own the Elite Version.
    Even if you have the resource and gold you still can't upgrade it.
    You're looking at the Grand Wizard
  • WarDemon
    WarDemon
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 10
    I would like to know why i not get my prizes for being in top 4-100 global  on 11th this is unfair and not right Kix pick and choose who get what i spend way to much on game to be lie to and taken for fool
  • serge.bigboi
    serge.bigboi
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 7,286
    Here Flood level 10:

War Commander: LEVEL 44
    Backyard Monsters: Level 49 (Fully upgraded) - Quit
    Battle Pirates: level 40 - Quit
    Vega Conflict: level 30 - Quit
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 5,896
    Few unit stats that are missing in the wiki. The upgrade coast for the Elite Titan to level 29 is 150.000.000 metal and oil and it will take 10 days to complete the upgrade.

Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • TroyW
    TroyW
    Unicorn Overlord
    Axel L said:
    Few unit stats that are missing in the wiki. The upgrade coast for the Elite Titan to level 29 is 150.000.000 metal and oil and it will take 10 days to complete the upgrade.

This one causes me some concern...

The stats we had for Level 9 were : Health of 60,450 & Range of 287.... Which puts the other numbers in doubt!!!:smile:

I checked Level 1, 4 & 5 and they Health and Range numbers on the table are correct to what I can see in game so.. at least those are correct.

WAR COMMANDER WIKIA
    Lead Administrator
  • COLECTIVO95
    COLECTIVO95
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 166
    hallelujah!!!

• Lord-of-War IXI
    Lord-of-War IXI
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 432
    Lol Troy, brace yourself, OMEGA levels and units are on the way.
    You're looking at the Grand Wizard
  • mafiawarrior
    mafiawarrior
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 123
    does NO one answer ANYMORE GRRRRRRRRRRR NO EVEN A MOD GRRRRRRRRRRRR 
  • kixeyeuser_6688565
    kixeyeuser_6688565
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 29
    i see you guys are still tightening the screws on those of us that haven't spent the fifty minimum.  Right now my lvl 10 silo won't reload, i can't build new tanks or aircraft even thou i have space for them, now my merc camp won't reload,  And now it appears the repair times have gotten longer.  as well as the event levels have gotten tougher, in hopes coiners will spend more money.
    Thanks guys.
    u really know how to make a guy want to spend money on such a fun game.
  • wawakhan
    wawakhan
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 44
    hi there what this error 2181 
    its really on my head now as after alot of hard work and repaiewrs i got the owls but to my worst surprise due to this error i cant make owls in my base the same erroir follow with merc camps missile silo and barracks
    pleas ehelp i want to score morre in this event pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,102
    if you go to your tech center, click the unit you want to promote, then click promote. hope this helps

I am a KIXEYE Moderator but NOT a KIXEYE Employee. I am
    simply a player just like everyone of you all. Please keep your comments
    constructive, on point, and without violating the TOS or rules of the forums.

For a list of some of the things not tolerated on this post,
    please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465

To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    I just responded. I am a regular player like you are. If you have a specific question like this, post to a new thread because sometimes comments in the middle of threads can be overlooked.

please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465

To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    all of the repair times TROY uses are usually dependant on you having a max level war factory (the highest level that reduces repair time that is ) and so he just uses the best repair time and they would be for a fully dead unit.