WCwikia HELP REQUEST ( Update 07/17/2016 )

TroyW
TroyW
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,477
edited 17 Jul 2016, 9:31PM
Hello Everyone,

War Commander is never static.  There are consistent additions to content ( Units, Tech & more ), monthly Special Events, regular changes to Shadow Ops, major changes to existing content and so on ....  

With all this I require assistance in keeping the  War Commander Wiki. updated from time to time.  Not so much with the editing of the wiki but with data and info collection. Some things I simply cannot gather myself for several reasons including I may not have a specific unit or tech or I have already passed a specific upgrade level prior to a change being made and so on.  So I created this thread as a central location for me to ask for assistance in obtaining specific information.

This thread has thread is pinned with a update date in it's title so players and Kixeye staff ( hopefully ) will see when I have added new questions and take another look in an effort to help out:

NOTE : COLOR KEY
  • All BLUE text in the body of this post is a link.
  • All GREEN Questions have been Answere 
  • All PINK Questions are NEW as of the Last Date in the Thread Title.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LINKS TO OTHER WCwikia HELP REQUEST THREADS :

( Links to other threads where I have asked more in depth questions, please answer on those threads when possible )
  • None Currently 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GENERAL UNIT QUESTIONS :

PUNISHER : 
  • U-Q1a-  What is the Promotion Cost ( Resources & Time ) to promote a Punisher from Rank 20 to P1?

KONDOR :
  • U-Q2 - What is the Upgrade Times for a Levels 5 & 6 Kondor?
  • U-Q2a -  What are the Build Times, Repair Times & Repair Costs for  Levels 2 thru 10 of the Kondor?

ELITE LEGION :
  • U-Q3 - What is the Complete Stats for Levels 26 & 30 of the eLigion ?
  • U-Q3e - Is the Elite Legion Immune or Susceptible to the Statue Effect : SCRAMBLE   ?

ELITE TITAN
  • U-Q4 - What is the Health & Damage stats for Levels 22 & 23 of the eTitan.
  • U-Q4a - The Upgrade Costs & Time for Level 21 of the eTitan ?

ELITE WIDOWMAKER PRIME
  • U-Q5 - What is the Damage stat for ALL Levels of the eWidowmaker Prime
    • ( These numbers were all adjusted at some point so I had to clear the existing column )

ELITE FLAMETHROWER :
  • U-Q6 - What are the Damage stats for most Levels of the eFlamethrower.
  • U-Q6a - What are the Upgrade times for Levels 2, 4 & 7 thru 9 for the eFlamethrower.

GENERAL BUILDING QUESTIONS :

POWER PLANT
  • B-Q3 - What is the Power Production of a Level 13 thru 15 Power Plant?
  • B-Q3a - What are the upgrade costs & time for Levels 13, 14 & 15?

BLITZ TURRET :  ( Screenshots will help so I can see the Color of each level ) 
    • B-Q6 - What is the Upgrade Cost & Time of Levels 11 & 12 of the Blitz ? 
    • B-Q6a - What is the Production Cost & Time of Levels 10 thru 12 of the Blitz ? 
    • B-Q6b - What is the Range, DPS & Power Usage of Levels 11 & 12 of the Blitz ? 

FLOOD TURRET :  ( Screenshots will help so I can see the Color of each level ) 
    • B-Q7 - What is the Upgrade Cost & Time of Levels 11 & 12 of the Flood ? 
    • B-Q7a - What is the Production Cost & Time of Levels 10 thru 12 of the Flood  ? 
    • B-Q7b - What is the Range, DPS & Power Usage of Levels 11 & 12 of the Flood  ? 

STORM TURRET :  ( Screenshots will help so I can see the Color of each level ) 
    • B-Q8 - What is the Upgrade Cost of Level 11 of the Storm ? 
    • B-Q8a - What is the Production Cost & Time of Level 12 of the Storm  ? 

HEAVY PLATFORM
    • B-Q9 - What is the Upgrade Cost & Time of Levels 7 thru 10 of the Heavy Platform ? 
    • B-Q9a - What is the Health of Levels 7 thru 10 of the Heavy Platform ? 
    • B-Q9b - What is the XP gained from upgrading to Levels 7 thru 10 of the Heavy Platform ? 

FLOATING HEAVY PLATFORM
    • B-Q10 - What is the Upgrade Cost & Time of Levels 8 thru 10 of the Floating Heavy Platform ? 
    • B-Q10a - What is the Health of Levels 8 thru 10 of the Floating Heavy Platform ? 
    • B-Q10b - What is the XP gained from upgrading to Levels 7 thru 10 of the Floating Heavy Platform ? 

STORAGENEW )
      • B-Q12 - What is the Land Unit Capacity for a 11 Storage ?
      • B-Q12a - What is the Command Center requirement for each of Level 12, 13, 14 & 15 of the Storage ?
      • B-Q12b - What are the COMPLETE Stats for all new Levels 21 thru 30 of the Storage?

AIRFIELD  :
      NEW )
      • B-13 - What are the COMPLETE Stats for all new Levels 16 thru 26 of the Airfield ? 

HELIPAD :  ( 
      NEW )
      • B-14 - What are the COMPLETE Stats for all new Levels 16 thru 26 of the Helipad ? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many More Questions to come..... Check the update date in the tread name to know when I have added questions 

PLEASE When Answering please include the Q#.  Screenshots for verification are always appreciated when possible.

OTHER HELPFUL LINK:
      • WCwikia TWITTER - I just started a Twitter for WCwikia to announce when I get major updates done or to ask questions so if you use twitter please follow us..

WAR COMMANDER WIKIA
      Lead Administrator
      • lomolife1174
        lomolife1174
        Unicorn Overlord
        Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 9,034
        TroyW said:
        Hey everyone I have a few things I need help filling in on the War Commander Wiki.

I am hoping a MOD will pin this post so as things are answered I can edit and remove them and when I run into other help requests I can just add them. This would give everyone a place to look that wants to help me out on the wiki. 

NOTE : All BLUE text in the body of this post is a link.

PUNISHER : 
        • Q1b -  Can a P1 Punisher be promoted to a P2?
        Q1b Answer: Not yet. Advanced Units can not yet be Promoted to Expert Units.
      • o0oo-animal-oo0o
        o0oo-animal-oo0o
        Minor Nuisance
        Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 224
        STRONGHOLD BUNKER : 
        • Q2 - What is the health of a Level 10 Stronghold Bunker?
        if i  click upgrade , this is the info ...

hope this helps
        R.I.P. LEGION  CLONES
      • o0oo-animal-oo0o
        o0oo-animal-oo0o
        Minor Nuisance
        DEFENSE LAB 
        • Q5 - What is the upgrade Cost & Time for a Level 13 Defense Lab ? 
        • Q5a - What is the Power Usage of a Level 13 DL ?

R.I.P. LEGION  CLONES
      • o0oo-animal-oo0o
        o0oo-animal-oo0o
        Minor Nuisance
        BLITZ TURRET :  ( Screenshots will help so I can see the Color of each level )   ( lvl 9 to 10 ONLY )
        • Q6 - What is the Upgrade Cost & Time of Levels 10 thru 12 of the Blitz ? 
        • Q6a - What is the Production Cost & Time of Levels 10 thru 12 of the Blitz ? 
        • Q6b - What is the Range, DPS & Power Usage of Levels 10 thru 12 of the Blitz ? 

STORM TURRET :  ( Screenshots will help so I can see the Color of each level )    ( lvl 9 to 10 ONLY )
        • Q8 - What is the Upgrade Cost & Time of Levels 11 & 12 of the Flood ? 
        • Q8a - What is the Production Cost & Time of Levels 10 thru 12 of the Flood  ? 
        • Q8b - What is the Range, DPS & Power Usage of Levels 11 & 12 of the Flood  ? 

sorry , thats all i got ...
        R.I.P. LEGION  CLONES
      • MX36
        MX36
        Unicorn Overlord
        Joined May 2012 Posts: 2,719
        Q4 - What is the Health of a Level 10 Armored Platform ? 

FLOOD TURRET :  ( Screenshots will help so I can see the Color of each level ) 
        • Q7 - What is the Upgrade Cost & Time of Levels 10 of the Flood ? 
        • Q7a - What is the Production Cost & Time of Levels 10 thru 12 of the Flood  ? 
        • Q7b - What is the Range, DPS & Power Usage of Levels 10 thru 12 of the Flood  ? 

• MX36
        MX36
        Unicorn Overlord
        Joined May 2012 Posts: 2,719
        I have several un-cropped screens that I was going to add to the wikia, but it's too much work for me lol.

Rail Launcher Upgrades 2 > 8 

Hunter Missile Platform Upgrades 2 > 5

Misc. Units & Tech Unlock Messages:

Growler Upgrades from 10 > 14

• TroyW
        TroyW
        Unicorn Overlord
        MX36 said:
        I have several un-cropped screens that I was going to add to the wikia, but it's too much work for me lol.

Rail Launcher Upgrades 2 > 8 

Hunter Missile Platform Upgrades 2 > 5

Misc. Units & Tech Unlock Messages:

Growler Upgrades from 10 > 14

All VERY HELPFUL STUFF !!!  It's going to take me a while to work thru all of it.

Don't worry about it being not Cropped, I have templates that help me do that real fast so they are just fine like this. 

THANKS!
        WAR COMMANDER WIKIA
        Lead Administrator
      • kixeyeuser_1387864116824_100007309512820
        kixeyeuser_1387864116824_100007309512820
        Force to be Reckoned With
        Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 1,860
        All res storage's are able to be max lvl after CC 8 or high lvl 15 storage's unlock at CC 5 or CC 6 im pretty sure you need CC 8 at least could be wrong tho
      • Essayon
        Essayon
        Incursion Leader
        Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 1,125
        edited 6 Jun 2016, 11:03PM

Floating Heavy Platform lvl 6-7.

Also, just in case you didn't know Troy, If you notice that the last levels don't seem like much of a gain, this might be because mine are already upgraded to lvl 6 before the update. You might want to check and verify a couple of the current levels lower than mine with what they were before, if the levels were changed and new ones added the old ones are sometimes readjusted. If you already have it maxed,  when this happens, the game lets usually lets you keep your current stats and just readjusts the rest.

• TroyW
        TroyW
        Unicorn Overlord
        Essayon said:

Floating Heavy Platform lvl 6-7.

Also, just in case you didn't know Troy, If you notice that the last levels don't seem like much of a gain, this might be because mine are already upgraded to lvl 6 before the update. You might want to check and verify a couple of the current levels lower than mine with what they were before, if the levels were changed and new ones added the old ones are sometimes readjusted. If you already have it maxed,  when this happens, the game lets usually lets you keep your current stats and just readjusts the rest.

As far as I can see non of the lower levels were changed. 
        WAR COMMANDER WIKIA
        Lead Administrator
      • Essayon
        Essayon
        Incursion Leader
        Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 1,125
        edited 6 Jun 2016, 11:30PM
        Cool. Do you remember when lvl 10+ units came out? I noticed that all the time, especially like when all three dps, health and range started to go up at the same time on each upgrade, and you already had something at level 5 or max range, etc.  I haven't found this to happen w/ buildings yet but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.
      • TroyW
        TroyW
        Unicorn Overlord
        edited 7 Jun 2016, 2:30AM
        Essayon said:
        Cool. Do you remember when lvl 10+ units came out? I noticed that all the time, especially like when all three dps, health and range started to go up at the same time on each upgrade, and you already had something at level 5 or max range, etc.  I haven't found this to happen w/ buildings yet but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.
        The ability to upgrade units to Level 10 came out in the Game Update of Feb 13, 2013.

Range stopped increasing for all units at the time at Level 9. 

I have gone back with starter accounts to check things from time to time... I know that there were some changes made to Elite Unit tables a while ago.... they used to be identical to the standard table... but now they reflect the Elite enhancements.  I still have not been able to redo those tables fully in most cases.
        WAR COMMANDER WIKIA
        Lead Administrator
      • Carride
        Carride
        Force to be Reckoned With
        Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,559
        TroyW said:
        Essayon said:
        The ability to upgrade units to Level 10 came out in the Game Update of Feb 13, 2013.

I have gone back with starter accounts to check things from time to time... I know that there were some changes made to Elite Unit tables a while ago.... they used to be identical to the standard table... but now they reflect the Elite enhancements.  I still have not been able to redo those tables fully in most cases.
        You missed the Warhawk and Cobra, they both get an increased range at Level 10
        YOU WILL NEVER GET ME!
        What makes you doubt life comes when you feel you will never doubt your life again.
      • TroyW
        TroyW
        Unicorn Overlord
        TroyW said:
        Essayon said:

You missed the Warhawk and Cobra, they both get an increased range at Level 10
        I should have said to say Level 10 not Level 9.
        WAR COMMANDER WIKIA
        Lead Administrator
      • AsemuLee
        AsemuLee
        Strike-force Captain
        Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 688

• AsemuLee
        AsemuLee
        Strike-force Captain
        Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 688

• Q11 - What is the Upgrade Cost & Time  of Level 4 Weapons Lab ? 
      • The Joker King
        The Joker King
        Potential Threat
        Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 29
        edited 7 Jun 2016, 3:33PM
        here is the punisher lvl 1 stats  Q1

• FearTheStiletto
        FearTheStiletto
        Minor Nuisance
        Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 110
        Q12-level 3 storage

• monster131
        monster131
        Greenhorn
        Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 18
        i cant buy missils

GLORY AAF
      • igpa-atinla
        igpa-atinla
        Incursion Leader
        Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 1,330
        I have a question. Can you figure out the promotion cost of units.
        On the Wikia it says 220 mil res for a heavy tank. But my war factory is lvl 13, and it only costs 187 mil. I knew the cost used to be higher, so it must change depending on what lvl war factory you have.
        I'm sure there is some percentage involved, so you could just add it under the promotion section, if there is a percent change.
        To all you people who can't tell, this is a TAG.
        If you did something wrong, don't **** about it to Kixeye. Man up, and accept what has happened as your fault.
      • KING_FELHUNTER
        KING_FELHUNTER
        Unicorn Overlord
        Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 2,619
        On the Wikia it says 220 mil res for a heavy tank. But my war factory is lvl 13, and it only costs 187 mil. I knew the cost used to be higher, so it must change depending on what lvl war factory you have.
        I'm sure there is some percentage involved, so you could just add it under the promotion section, if there is a percent change.
        i calculated that myself wish i took screenshots but its 5% per war factory level after 10 off the promotion cost and time :)
        Image may contain: night and text
      • TroyW
        TroyW
        Unicorn Overlord
        Heavy Tank?

Which heavy tank? 
        WAR COMMANDER WIKIA
        Lead Administrator
      • KING_FELHUNTER
        KING_FELHUNTER
        Unicorn Overlord
        TroyW said:
        Heavy Tank?

Which heavy tank? 
        he means Tempests/Nightmares/Warhorses/Ultra/Dante/Doran they all cost 220mil each with a level 10 war factory and 165mil each with a level 15 it takes 5% off Promotion Cost/Time each level after 10 on war factory even if it doesnt show it in description of the factory
      • TroyW
        TroyW
        Unicorn Overlord
        Felhunter said:
        TroyW said:
        Heavy Tank?

Which heavy tank? 
        he means Tempests/Nightmares/Warhorses/Ultra/Dante/Doran they all cost 220mil each with a level 10 war factory and 165mil each with a level 15 it takes 5% off Promotion Cost/Time each level after 10 on war factory even if it doesnt show it in description of the factory
        The War Factory level only effects the Production Time & Repair Time as far as I know.. The descriptions of this function of the WF all were written prior to the introduction of Special Forces and Promotions. 

I need to check all the units... sometime mistakes are made when the page is being created and I do a lot of Cut & Paste from existing pages. 

The Tempest incorrect it should have been listed as 165,000,000 not 220,000,000 and it should have been 5 days not 7 days.

All Promotion Tables SHOULD be filled in with numbers of a Level 15 War Factory --- And I see I need to note that under the tables.

I Have never been able to see the Promotion Cost of a level of WF lower than 15 because mine is already upgraded to 15. 

PLEASE IF SOMEONE has a lower levels of WF please post a screenshot of it showing the Promotion Cost & Time.  Once I see In-Game proof or get a confirmation from Kixeye that it changes based on WF level then I will update the WF page to state this.
        WAR COMMANDER WIKIA
        Lead Administrator
      • KING_FELHUNTER
        KING_FELHUNTER
        Unicorn Overlord
        TroyW said:
        Felhunter said:
        TroyW said:
        Heavy Tank?

Which heavy tank? 
        The War Factory level only effects the Production Time & Repair Time as far as I know.. The descriptions of this function of the WF all were written prior to the introduction of Special Forces and Promotions. 

I need to check all the units... sometime mistakes are made when the page is being created and I do a lot of Cut & Paste from existing pages. 

The Tempest incorrect it should have been listed as 165,000,000 not 220,000,000 and it should have been 5 days not 7 days.

All Promotion Tables SHOULD be filled in with numbers of a Level 15 War Factory --- And I see I need to note that under the tables.

I Have never been able to see the Promotion Cost of a level of WF lower than 15 because mine is already upgraded to 15. 

PLEASE IF SOMEONE has a lower levels of WF please post a screenshot of it showing the Promotion Cost & Time.  Once I see In-Game proof or get a confirmation from Kixeye that it changes based on WF level then I will update the WF page to state this.
        found my old screenshots for Doran/Dante i found em in my files at level 10 factory sorry should have posted these but it slipped my mind
      • TroyW
        TroyW
        Unicorn Overlord
        Felhunter said:
        TroyW said:
        Felhunter said:
        TroyW said:
        Heavy Tank?

Which heavy tank? 

found my old screenshots for Doran/Dante i found em in my files at level 10 factory sorry should have posted these but it slipped my mind
        Can you show the Nightmare & Warhorse screens please....

These COULD be different because they are HERO's which typically cost more and take longer than the other units.
        WAR COMMANDER WIKIA
        Lead Administrator
      • KING_FELHUNTER
        KING_FELHUNTER
        Unicorn Overlord
        edited 8 Jun 2016, 11:59PM
        TroyW said:
        Felhunter said:
        TroyW said:
        Felhunter said:
        TroyW said:
        Heavy Tank?

Which heavy tank? 

These COULD be different because they are HERO's which typically cost more and take longer than the other units.
        sorry do not have them these screenshots are 2 months old as it is i upgraded my factory last event so cant take more showing the old prices.   Edited for spelling
      • TroyW
        TroyW
        Unicorn Overlord
        Felhunter said:
        TroyW said:
        Felhunter said:
        TroyW said:
        Felhunter said:
        TroyW said:
        Heavy Tank?

Which heavy tank? 

sorry do not have them these screenshots are 2 months old as it is i upgraded my factory last event so cant take more showing the old prices.   Edited for spelling
        Ok we will just have to wait until someone posts a non hero pic with a Lv 10 WF.

You see how verification can be a little more complicated than you might think off had lol. 
        WAR COMMANDER WIKIA
        Lead Administrator
      • Matthew Bateman
        Matthew Bateman
        Potential Threat
        Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 62
        HERE'S A GREAT IDEA HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS FIX THAT WIKIA WEBSITE SITE FROM ALL THAT ADWARE AND SPYWARE AND MALWARE THAT ALWAYS POPS UP THEN IN THE CORNER OF MY SCREEN I GET A WARNING FROM MY ANTIVIRUS PROGRAM THAT A POTENTIAL THREAT HAS BEEN BLOCKED!!!!!
      • Lord-of-War IXI
        Lord-of-War IXI
        Skilled Warrior
        Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 432
        HERE'S A GREAT IDEA HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS FIX THAT WIKIA WEBSITE SITE FROM ALL THAT ADWARE AND SPYWARE AND MALWARE THAT ALWAYS POPS UP THEN IN THE CORNER OF MY SCREEN I GET A WARNING FROM MY ANTIVIRUS PROGRAM THAT A POTENTIAL THREAT HAS BEEN BLOCKED!!!!!
        Just for the record, i am using Kaspersky and i don't get pop up for potential threats.
        You're looking at the Grand Wizard